“Inconsistent” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Inconsistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Perhaps I just hit them off season but the food was just OK.

I tried to watch the Saints game there one night and will pick another location to watch a game next time.

I really like the fact that they're local and family run, but it's just so-so.

Oysters one time seemed a bit old and milky. Not my fav.

I'll give them one more shot....hopefully I was wrong.

Visited October 2013

Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Delicious dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed eating here. My wife ordered shrimp in some kind of butter sauce and she said it was delicious. I ordered wings and a burger. The wings were huge and the burger was one of the best I have ever had in my life. We used a purchased coupon to try this place out, but I would gladly pay full price at this place. We would have come back if it wasn't so far from the hotel. They were telling me about a 50 cent taco Tuesday and 50 cent wing Wednesday. Next time we come to PCB I know where I'll be eating on Tuesday and Wednesday.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Don't judge a book by it's cover.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I purchased a coupon for this restaurant. When we first rode by it, we were not so sure about the place. We went ahead and went for dinner and even though the place doesn't look fancy, this was by far some of the best steak I have ever eaten. The summer season was over and we figured they would be closing sometime soon. I asked the waiter, which is also an owner with his brother informed us they are open year round. We will definitely be back. The prices are reasonable and the food is terrific. This is a good example of "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover".
So next time you are in Panama City Beach, go by and visit these boys at C-Level Grill, they hand cut their steaks and grill them to perfection. Oh Yeah, the shrimp with the steak was just as good.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Selma
“Atmosphere was not that good, but the food and service was great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We loved the food. The shrimp were large and very tasty, and the service was great. But the atmosphere was less that great, and the bathrooms were nasty. We will come back again for the food. It was worth a repeat visit.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“An Average Dining Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My family went to C-Level Grill on 8/16. We arrived for an early dinner (5p). We were the only guests in the restaurant. I sat at a table and noticed a drop of water from the ceiling. It was the A/C. I told the waiter and we moved to the adjacent table.
The place was dark and old/outdated furniture like a dinner.
We ordered the steamed shrimp, fried grouper, fried okra, sweet potato fries, and steak kabop.
The shrimp was tasty with seasoning and steamed in beer, the waiter warned us the that the shrimps were head-on. We really like the dish.
The grouper is average, the sweet potato fries was unusual as it was sprinkled with SUGAR.
The steak kabop was ok. There were 3 sticks of steak on top of yellow rice, small red potatoes, and couple rings of pinapple.
The total came out to $52 but we used the restaurant.com coupon so it was a very valued family meal.

• Visited August 2013