“Everything I thought it would be... Very happy!” 4 of 5 stars

16202 Front Beach Road, Pier Park, Panama City Beach, FL
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Dick"s Last Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pier Park Dr
Enterprise, Alabama
“Everything I thought it would be... Very happy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I just read the reviews- people are hilarious. First off I heard about this place from a friend who said the service was so funny! (if you are into that kind of thing- were they are making fun with you- or at you!) and this is exactly what they did! It was my birthday and a total of 5 girls. Our waiter named "Sauce" was quite the actor. We were all laughing the entire time. They make these hats for you and write horrible things-- I won't tell you what they all said but one of my friends hats said "easier to get into than community college" .... yay it's that sort of place.... It is aimed toward the younger crowd but I seen families in there who didn't want all the hype included with there meal and they sat there and didn't look bothers by all the shenanigans going around... there was even a kid there and his hat said "if found do not return" he was about 7-8 years old LOL! It is all fun and games and if you can't take A JOKE this is NOT the place for YOU! They do throw you silverware (which is wrapped up and clean) on your table while you are sitting down-- I won't tell you all the madness they done because I don't want to spoil all the fun for you but if you want a laugh this is the place for you! Now the food isn't all that but I really went for the service so I wasn't let down! There menu only has a handful of items anyways! I would go back! =)

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Stupid horrible and a waste of money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

If I were that person I'd tell them everything they did wrong but instead I won't come back. Stupid concept - If it lasts I'll be shocked - I can't believe Americans pay for this- food /entertainment/ a minus zero!

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“We love dick's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I'd been to one before, but my husband hadn't, so of course our honeymoon had to involve a trip! We weren't let down. While i could do with a bit more menu selection, the food was really good. They brought me some drink that had raspberry in it and left me feeling quite nice! Then we sat back to enjoy the "show". We were sitting outside and so it was toned down because of passers by and the kids at the next table, but fireworks were happening inside! We could hear two servers going at each other (all in fun, of course), but we loved our waitress. At the end we got the hats that I was looking forward to with funny sayings. She didn't disappoint and brought her A game. They tone the hats down for the kids, too. All in all, it was exactly what we expected and then some. we ahd a great time and can't wait to go back!

Visited May 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“didnt know what to expect”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Dicks was okay. My mom, bf and i visited Pier Park and stopped at Dicks because they looked slow(i think they were just opening but im not sure). Its one of those places where the staff is "mean" to you. kinds fun, kinda awkward. it was way too overpriced, the drinks were weak, and the food was just okay. the menu was on a chalk board that the server rolled over to your table with no descriptions.

Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“RUN !!!! Terrible service and atmosphere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

I wouldn't go there even if was the last resort. Ridiculous experience. The place was dirty, the servers were loud and obnoxious - bordering on obscene, the bartender was more interested in his theatrics than just serving ....... what a terrible joint !!

I saw an ad that says " Dicks Last Resort - Shame O' Panama City Beach "........That sums it up I think !!

It was saturday night and place was busy but not as much as the others next door. We went and sat at the bar while we waiting for our turn. One bartender was busy with his theatrics and there was no real service. The other one was just running back and forth but every now and then served a drink. We along with few others waited over 20 mins - no ackowledgement, no service, not even look at us when we tried to get their attention. Just had enough - we walked out !

While sitting at the bar, we noticed the waiters were plain obnoxious and loud. The place was dirty and apparently is the theme. NO sir ! Its plain old dirty and you wouldnt feel like eating at the table !

Dont waste time here. There are a lot of other nice restaurants next door that are so much better in all respects.

• Visited May 2014