This was our first stay at Sunbird and might be our last. the condo owner that we rented from was nice and easy to work with. the onsite HOA was friendly and was able to answer my questions regarding the facility. However this place is very dated and in need up some serious overhaul. The boardwalk/deck around the pools and beach are in bad shape and need to be replaced. the building could use some paint and the pools need new chairs and add some umbrellas. The condo that we rented was very small, even though we did not spend much time in it it would have been nice to have a bigger floor plan and maybe a 2 bedroom.( i was advise by the HOA office they don't have 2 bedroom options)
A positive they have 3 pools and they were clean and clear, the beach access is gated and you muse have an arm band and pass code to enter and return to the grounds. The parking is gated and there is a security guard onsite 24/7. The beach is nice a quiet and clean in front of the condo and the chair rental guys were super nice and friendly.
For the money we spent it was nice a did the job, however we will be budgeting for a bigger place next time around.
Rent and stay at your own risk
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunbird Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbird Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sunbird Condominiums Panama City
- Sunbird Condos Panama City Beach Fl
- Sunbird Panama City
- Panama City Beach Sunbird