After reading earlier reviews-we were skeptical but was thrilled with what we got. Before getting there-we called and asked questions-Katie was great-she knew every answer-ceiling fans-yes, hair dryers-yes, free beach towels-yes, ice machine-yes, tikki hut-yes, bed sizes-king,4 doubles in 3 bedrooms and king and 2 doubles in 2 bedroom, shmpoo, paper towels, toilet paper,etc provided free by resort-all you pay for is 75 cent laundry detergent. Becca(Activity Director) helped us arrange a Meet and Greet with our group using the Club House(free use of clubhouse and Bingo)....the ONLY negative I can say about this resort is they did not allow us to use the Club House for our Nonie's Ark Animal Encounter(she needed and air conditioned enclosed room for her presentation). Now for the good stuff-the A/C was great-hate going to a beach where you are hot inside the rooms. The water temperature and pressure was perfect and we were on the 14th floor. The unit was extremely sound-proofed-you couldn't hear noise outside your bedroom or from next door-big plus.There was everything you would want in a ktichen-even a lidded plastic pitcher you could take to the beach. The balconies were truly private-no one could see you from either side-a nice plus if you don't want to get all dressed for morning coffee. There are plenty of places to park and security was visible all thru out the stay all over the resort. Caution-do not keep your key card by your cell phone-it will demagnitize the card and you will be locked out...but not to worry-security is there when the office is closed! Even though the resort and units may show a little wear-they are spotlessly clean and very well maintained. I loved sleeping on 100% cotton percale sheets-so smooth! The unit's decor was perfect-beach motif thru-out with the cutest little night lights-yes-they even have nightlights! We sleep on Temperpedic mattresses at thome and were concerned about getting bad back syndrome-no worries-they have 13 inch mattresses and we didn't awake once with a sore back. The couches and chairs are super comfortable and there are ample chairs,table and lounges on the balconies. We had a party of 11 and we could seat all of us at the dining table in the 3 bedroom unit(borrowed the chairs from our 2 bedroom unit tho). Your view of the beach was best-no dunes in front to obstruct the view and steps to the water. The resort provides toys and games for beach use also. We used the gas grills which were nice not having to buy charcoal. The hot tub was great but we didn't use the indoor pool but it looked nice and clean. There is a sand volletball court on the beach and a tennis court across the street. I looked at 2 other properties the week we were here and realized how LARGE our units were compared to the others. The resort is at the northern end(what they call west) yet less than 15 minutes from the other end(older and more run down at the southern end). The elevators were fast and not loud-they fixed this problem. We had Wi-fi which was free and worked extremely well 90% of the time-it was a little slow during rainy times which should be expected. We will definitely be returning.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Holiday Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Landmark Holiday Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark offers a relaxing but fun atmosphere on one of the most beautiful Gulf Coast beaches, and is centrally located amid the attractionsand activities of the Panama City Beach area. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, and our team of hospitality experts are waiting to greet you and assist in making your visit one to remember. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Landmark Holiday Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.