“Most unprofessional staff and nasty hotel!” 1 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Executive Inn Panama City Beach to your Saves list
Executive Inn Panama City Beach
9424 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407 (Formerly Travelodge)   |
“Most unprofessional staff and nasty hotel!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

I booked the hotel a few days before my arrival to the beach. The first thing I asked the man I spoke to on the phone was about the deposit he said there wasn't any and that is why I made the reservation because I was going on a strict budget and just had enough for the 2 nights, some activities, and food. I got there and was charged $150 I told the old and skinny lady at the front that I was unaware since I asked and she told me it was all over their website which I double checked and was not there once! I asked for a refund and of course said no not even a portion could be returned. I was so angry I was crying like a baby and with her yelling wasn't making it any better. I asked to speak to the manager and she denied my request. I wasn't being rude or anything, but she just kept on and on and at the end I spoke to the manager and let my deposit be waived she was the friendly one. The old lady kept insisting for a thank you and an appreciation leaning on my car door avoiding me to get out of my car until I thanked her which I did not because I felt like she owed me an apology! She then told me I had to clean my own room or was going to charge my credit card to the negatives I couldn't believe it but I had came from an 10 hour drive and needed a place for myself husband and sister to stay and the 2 nights were already paid ($180+). We stayed there a night and to top it off the power went off and we left the next morning loosing $100 for the night already paid! WORST experience ever I don't know how this place is still open! Everything is old and smelly and the pool is disgusting staff is so rude and ignorant!

• Stayed July 2012

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This "hotel" was absolutely disgusting. Before we even got into our room there was random trash and junk everywhere with an ambiance of the warn torn Eastern Bloc. We opened our room door and were met with dampness and stink. It seriously smelled like cat p*ss and mold in this place. Everything in the room was damp, including the bed sheets. The walls were filthy -- I mean the walls were actually physically stained and dirty. What do you have to do to have dirty walls? How is this even possible? The outside of the microwave and refrigerator were disgusting and covered with filth and rust, but the inside of both were clean. The sink and bathroom were clean enough, but the bathroom floor was wet for some odd reason, and stayed that way until we put down a towel. The floors were dirty and stained and there was visible trash underneath some of the furniture. To top it off, and I really mean top it off, there was a blood stain on one of my pillows. That's right. You read that correctly. A blood stain on my pillow. I don't even need to write any more. The only redeeming quality of this entire place was that the staff were nice enough. Go somewhere else.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. Literally anywhere else. A homeless person living under a bridge has better accom...
Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Don't recommend to stay in this hotel, its disgusting!!! Not worth it at all. also don't let what the website/pics say or look like its the opposite of how it looks on the website and it STINKS. EVERYTHING IS NASTY! we also found a bag of open chips on the corner of the bed to us that means housekeeping doesn't do their job, and the staff are so rude housekeeping opened are room door. Ugh what a bad experience instead of having a good time we were worried of ppl coming inside our room it just didn't feel secure or clean. And if it had a zero on the rating I would rather have put zero.

• Stayed July 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Ignore the other reviews. This is by no means a Ritz but it is really not bad at all if you are looking to stay somewhere on a budget. The property and the furniture is a little worn but it is clean. The bathroom looked to have been recently redone and the A/C unit was brand new. The location is good and the staff was very friendly. If I was looking for a place to stay in Panama City Beach and I didn't have a beachfront option, this would be my next choice.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Panama City Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

we checked in late and exhausted, we asked for a kitchenette which the fire alarm went off first time we tried to use the stove, the floor was so gross your feet would become black after walking on it for a few minutes, all of our clothes need to be laundered because they smell like mold and cigarettes and we had a nonsmoking room, I asked for a credit for overcharging for the week and they gave me not even half the credit coming back to us.....the side of the building smells of urine, the grounds are covered in dog poop.....the front desk and cleaning lady were very pleasant.......the board of health would have a field day there! the room made my husband i very sick and i have a skin rash i didnt have before i checked in!

Room Tip: dont go here they dont have any unless you dont mind dirty!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Griffin, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

We asked for a non smoking room they didnt give us one. Although the room didnt really smell like smoke over the intense mold smell in the air. There was a kitchen area it was disgusting looking and the Bathroom had a Welcoming ROACH. switching rooms was an option however refund wasnt. i really should have checked a review or the room first. Oh well someone has to have the experience in order to let someone else know. I will never go there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Leesburg, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

My husband goes diving and we have always stay at the Excecutive Inn.The pricing is reasonable and the staff have ALWAYS been more than GREAT.My husband gets off at 5:30 in the morning and we usually leave to go to Panama City right after he gets home.The staff does whatever they can to get us a room available as soon as we get there so he can sleep. That to me, in itself, says alot about the staff and the Executive Inn.The rooms are nothing fancy but they are however clean ! May GOD Bless their buisness ans staff! The Patton's
Leesburg GA

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Executive Inn Panama City Beach? Share your experiences!