“I'll read reviews first next time!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Inn Panama City Beach

Executive Inn Panama City Beach
You added Executive Inn Panama City Beach to your Saves list
Executive Inn Panama City Beach
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9424 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407 (Formerly Travelodge)   |
Ranked #33 of 45 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Nunnelly, Tennessee
“I'll read reviews first next time!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! It's horrible! The staff is the biggest bunch of liars and rudest people of have ever been in contact with. Started off as soon as we walked in it smelt of mold and dust. Then we paid extra for the kitchen in the room and as soon as we spend $50 in groceries and start cooking the whole thing shuts down. Long story short, the breaker box was located under the sink with a leaking pipe! You don't mix electricity with water. Then we move the refrigerator so our food don't ruin and the floor was completely filthy and black. All management had to say was it was our fault that we had used the stove eye and oven and blew the circuit. So, a fire truck and one sheriff later they were fined with citations and we got part of our money back. I hope they eventually shut this place down!!! They should be ashamed!

Room Tip: There isn't one they all are discusting.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

I haven't stayed in a place this bad in... well, maybe ever. Bugs in the rooms. Mildew stains in the bath. Scratchy, cheap sheets. Rusty microwave and frig. Appears to have been some water damage at some time. Just really run down. The pool was the one exception. It was clean and very nice.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
KG0001, Owner at Executive Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, May 19, 2011
As owner of the Executive Inn, I was horrified to find this negative reviews. I have owned several motels on Panama City Beach for the past 54 years. I have ALWAYS been noted for cleanliness (especially by the inspectors) and friendliness of staff (some have worked for me over 40 years...). My linens (she referred to as cheap) are furnished and IRONED by a linen service at a great expense. We are a family owned business and try to please, but no one can please everyone. The bad reviews hurt both myself and my staff as we take every complaint personally. Our rates are very reasonable so we cannot furnish all the things more expensive hotels offer, but cleanliness is most important and we have never been known for bugs!!!
Panama City Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

Me and My wife stayed there because we have a dog and alot places dont accept. but we moved out early because its the nastiest place we ever stayed. Roaches are so Big there we could had put a saddle on them . It was outdated and dirty. We would not be refunded for checking out early. We were charged $1 a day for a room safe and were not told about this charge at check in and we didn't even use it. The door did not seal well due to previous break ins resembling the use of a screw driver. The outlets in the room were loose or broken. You have to exchange used towels to get an even exchange of clean ones. Staff was rude and unprofessional. When mentioning the roaches, the front desk stated "I don't care."

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Knoxville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2010

This hotel was disgusting. We asked for a non-smoking room and we got smoking. so they moved us into the room next to it, it was fine until sitting on the bed to find roaches crawling out of the smoke detector and behind picture frames. then we tell the owner. and they spray roach spray with our stuff in the room. The owners and the people who worked there are very rude. I would not recommend this place to nobody.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
Baton Rouge, LA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

This hotel with its cheap price makes you understand as soon as you drive up why it is so cheap. The staff was not very professional and looked a little rough. The rooms smelled terribly with a musty odor. Although they appeared to have been recently remodelled, the craftsmanship was well below par. The beds were prepared using two flat sheets (no fitted or even decently prepared flat) and a 1970s vintage nylon comforter that appeared to have come from St. Vincent de Paul's. I felt more uncomfortable after seeing the clientelle. In addition, the rooms were poorly lit. They promote free wireless internet but the signal was so weak that a decent connection could not be maintained if at all. The most positive things that I can say about this place is that the air conditioner worked extremely well and that I made it out alive with all of my belongings. I will not stay here again!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2009

this is the motel i have ever stayed inn they have a policy no money back every room i went into smelled like roach spray is very run down the pictures on web site a bull!!!!!! they must from another hotel i wouldnt tell my worse enemy to stay here $85 a night over priced by 84.50 the park across the street made it sound like you was at a airport!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2009
westchester
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2009

Booked online and paid the price. Very high for poor quality. Many surrounding hotels cheaper and with much better facilities. Ruined our spring break

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Executive Inn Panama City Beach? Share your experiences!