“POOR ROOMS” 1 of 5 stars

11004 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32407   |
Cancun, Mexico
“POOR ROOMS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

WE stayed for a week. There was 4 in the room they never cleaned the room the whole time we were there. The phone and TV was out they got the TV fixed but we never got a phone. We reported it everyday. They say they were working on it. The carpet was so nasty if you walked barefoot on it your feet would turn black. asked for extra towels they said they could only give out what was returned dirty. SO 4 PEOPLE 4 towels.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

50 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Jacksonville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stayed here for memoral day weekend and we picked it because it was cheap and it was hard to find a place who would rented to people who were under 25. I read the reviews and saw that alot of them were from a year ago and decided i would give them a chance since some did say something about a renavation of the hotel. Called the hotel many times before arriving making sure everything was acurate and the phone rang for 30 min. every time!!!! Checked in and all the hotel employees were out front smoking! They acted as if i was bothering them to check in. Room was nasty, hair in floor, shower dirty, we slept on our own sheets and a air mattress it was so nasty. You did not want to walk around barefoot! I also left my coata sunglasses in room and came back while housekeepers were cleaning rooms and front desk would not help me nor housekeepers would even go look to see if they were in the room? I think someone got theirselves a new pair of glasses. I would recommend NOT TO STAY HERE! THERE ARE TO MANY HOTELS IN PBC FOR THAT !!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Guntersville, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Let me just say that I would never stay here again even if my life depended on it! I have never seen a place so nasty in my life. We would have been better off to sleep outside on the ground, I think there would have been less bugs outside. There were bugs on the walls, a rather large hole in the wall that had a piece of plywood attempting to cover, mold on the ceiling, hair (not ours) in the bathroom, in the sink and on the wall, toothpaste or soap splattered on the sink faucet, nasty carpet and the bedding was so nasty I would have not let my dog sleep on the pillows (stained beyond beleif, pure nasty!!!) I felt like I needed to be decontaminated when I left there. The best thing that could happen to this hotel is it get demolished. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE CONDITIONS OF THIS HOTEL BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO STAY HERE! PLEASE READ ALL THE REVIEWS, THEY ARE ACCURATE AS I SEE IT!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

The staff was lazy unhelpful and mostly scary. The rooms were filthy and damp, not damp but wet. The carpet felt and smelled like a sponge and we didn't even want to walk on it barefoot. There was mold and mildew all over everything including pillows, blankets, towels, and beds. We all woke up with sore throats and headaches from the amount of mold and mildew in the rooms. I wouldn't subject even my greatest enemy to sleeping here.

• Stayed May 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Our room seemed damp when we went through the door. The staff was extreamely rood. My family all woke up with sore throat. When we pulled the covers back the blanket and pillows had mold on them. The bath tub was dirty and had hair in it. The towels also were folded with hair all over them. The carpet was in no state to put your bare feet on and smelled like vomit.

• Stayed May 2013
Southampton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I emailed the site before posting this, giving the "owner" chance to reply. I should have suspected it was dodgy, no cars in the car park, $55 a night, but it was a one night stop on a casual drive from New Orleans to Fort Myers. We took the grotty lift to room 304, door didn't shut properly, A/C useless, filthy carpets, strong smell of paint which was splashed all over the place. Pieces of bare marine ply tacked over holes in skirting boards. We walked across the road to see the sunset; came back to an unlit building and lift area, felt very unsafe and decided to check-out. No-one in the locked office but a guy appeared who could have been a maintenance man, or hobo, but was the manager, said "no refund", Well, you win some, you lose some. We crossed to the Bikini Beach Resort opposite, see seperate review, they get a lot of custom from Knights Inn.

Room Tip: Choose Bikini Beach Resort opposite
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Panama City Beach
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

The rooms were disgusting. Tubs need to be replaced and fixtures were all broken. Sink is duct taped to the wall underneath counter. One of two beds kep tsinking in on two corners. Carpets were gross. Air conditioner sucked, we had to buy a fan to bring cool air in. I will not be staying here ever again. Waste of my money! Tear it down and build it new would be the easiest fix ever.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Been to Knights Inn Panama City Beach? Share your experiences!