“Awful!” 1 of 5 stars

11004 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32407   |
Panama City Beach
“Awful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

The rooms were disgusting. Tubs need to be replaced and fixtures were all broken. Sink is duct taped to the wall underneath counter. One of two beds kep tsinking in on two corners. Carpets were gross. Air conditioner sucked, we had to buy a fan to bring cool air in. I will not be staying here ever again. Waste of my money! Tear it down and build it new would be the easiest fix ever.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

50 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

We had reservations and upon check-in, noticed there were no cars in the parking lot. Keeping an open mind, we went ahead and checked in. Big mistake. The room was GROSS! Roaches smashed on the walls, the carpet by the door was missing and there were live roaches running around in the bathroom. Needless to say, we checked out! The manager has refused to refund my first night stay, even though we only checked out because the room was FILTHY. I had to call the corporate office to initiate trying to get my refund. Please do yourself a favor and book somewhere else.

• Stayed September 2012
Oxford, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

the pictures are deceiving. we thought it would be an okay place to stay last minute but it was NOT. The place was run down and the air sucked in our room. One part of the wall was so thin it moved with any air flow. There was mold on everything and roaches everywhere. the tub and toilet were nasty also. Your pee should not be less yellow than the toilet seat. the floors and pillows were filthy as well. They couldnt even change our sheets because they told us they did not have but just enough for each room. When we kindly reported the bug and mold problem out they just told us to take our refund and leave even though the owner does not like to give refunds. I wish i had taken pictures of just how really bad this was. I wouldnt recommend this place to a homeless man. And i have reported them to everyone i could because its unsanitary for people to stay esp for over a hundred an night. Also the ceiling was coming down over the shower.

Gulfport, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I prepaid for our one night reservation, something I had done elsewhere with no problem. I expected a basic, clean, albeit not-too-memorable motel experience.
I was aghast to see the actual property as I arrived. Not that I expected much, but this looked like something that wouldn't meet building codes an an ungovernable area of Mogadishu. At least, in that case, a local warlord might do everyone a favor a raze it to the ground for its general uncleanliness (and perhaps the suggestion that it might put in someone's mind that there might not be a God).
This hole-in-the-wall (yes, there literally was a hole in the wall, albeit covered with large piece of plywood) properly complements the aromatic cesspool behind the premises. The exotic molds found in each and every room will not only delight even the pickiest gourmet cheese lover, but provide years of amazement for the most accomplished mycologist.

Needless to say, I checked out within 10 minutes and ate my losses. (...well I would have eaten them but my stomach had turned...)

Room Tip: Select a room at the back of the facility for the best cesspool view (and aroma). This also helps a...
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I was kinda scared about staying here after reading all the bad reviews, but it's really not that bad. It's not the nicest hotel obviously but its not terrible at all. i stayed here with three of my other friends and they didn't think it was that bad either. and all the employees were very nice. it's a perfect place to stay if you're just looking for somewhere to sleep and shower after youve been at the beach all day.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Jemison, Alabama, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

the room they gave to us was leeking from the ceeling.the bed and floor were wet.it had mold an mildew all over the room!!!but the worst thing is at night a bunch of roaches came from everywhere.we cant sleep because it was noisy all night!! never come to this place!!!DIRTY HOTEL!!!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

We came here having low expectations, but they should have been set even lower. Upon arrival there was an empty soda bottle on the table, a plastic hanger on the bed, and labels to an outfit on top of the dated refrigerator. The bath room was disgusting and the shower curtains smelled like mold and mildew. Only positive is that the A/C worked.

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Knights Inn Panama City Beach? Share your experiences!