“Great n|night's Sleep” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
South Texas
“Great n|night's Sleep”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We chose this hotel for an overnight stay prior to boarding an early morning flight home. Unfortunately, when we planned out trip we didn't count on the Spring Break crowds. Our host, John, was most pleasant and when I inquired about somehow finding us a relatively quiet room, he replied "Let me see what I can do". What he did was give us a large room at one end of the downstairs hall away from the elevators but still close enough where he could monitor the noise.
Considering the time and place it was a wonderful stay. Room was extremely clean. Great bed. Nice flat screen TV. Our thanks to John........

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hampton2909, General Manager at Hampton Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and had a great night sleep before your flight. So pleased that John did a wonderful job in accomodating you. We hope you return to visit us the next time in Panama City Beach.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Highland Village, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We enjoyed an excellent stay at the Hampton Inn Panama City Beach. The hotel is very clean and the beds are comfortable. Slept well every night. Good Breakfast..!! Convenient location to NSA Panama City and the beaches. We were pleasantly surprised with the condition of the hotel after recent renovations. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our staff. We do hope to see you the next time you are going to NSA and or to the beach. Thank you and have a Great Day!!
Thomasville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The hotel is going through a renovation, the staff was still under difficult circumstances to make you feel welcome and at home. The room was clean and neat. The only down side and I think this is industry wide, they have the small pillows.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for writing a review, we certainly appreciate your comments and suggestions. I am so glad you enjoyed our staff and recognized the renovation. We do hope you return and you can enjoy our newly remodeled hotel. Call me in advance and I will have larger pillows for you. Have a great day!!
FRISCO CITY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Came down for the Oyster Bash fundraiser for the Museum of Man in the Sea. Great staff and especially Angie, who was always smiling and helpful. She gave a great tip on where to eat, and we were overwhelmed by the food. Room was clean, comfortable and all we could ask for in a guest lodging. We are HH members and never fail to find a great room at a Hilton property.
Thank you for years of great service.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hampton2909, General Manager at Hampton Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you so much for writing a Trip Advisor about our property. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our facility and our staff. Glad that Angie's recommendation worked out well for you and that you enjoyed her hospitality. We do hope you choose us the next time you are in Panama City Beach.
Pensacola, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I'm a Hampton Girl and most of my reviews are on various Hampton's in the South. Stayed in this Panama City Beach Hampton just a few days ago and was impressed that they told me way in advance that the front lobby would be undergoing renovation in a few days. Some places don't warn you ahead of time. Breakfast was better here than at most Hamptons. Each day was a little different variety. The breakfast lady was very nice and kept everything in order. The manager, Jody Wilson, was very attentive to guests. She wanted to make sure my stay was pleasant. The only complaint I had was the TV. It was nice and big but I couldn't work the remote. I didn't ask for help and didn't complain to Jody because I was so tired I didn't really care if it worked or not. I got a good night's sleep and that was most important.

Room Tip: This Hampton has three floors. I got the third floor and it was quiet. The pool is outdoors, behind...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I do wish you would have told me about your remote control and we could have resolved that for you. I hope that you will choose us the next time you are in our area and see our new hotel.
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Made a last minute decision to attend the Pier Park Ball Drop for the New Year. We usually stay at a condo and were not sure what to expect with a Hotel King Suite, but we could not have been happier. I will start with the comfortable bed and quality bedding. This is big with me - I can't deal with bedspreads that get washed once a year.... not here! A comfy comforter in a white duvet cover assured me that I was in a clean bed every night! The suite was roomy - plenty of space for toiletries and even a wetbar, mini fridge and microwave! The breakfast provided everything from Waffles to Oatmeal (not instant), omlets along with yogurt, cereal, danish, and all of the basics... good coffee!! The eating space was very large with comfortable seating and a very attentive staff. This seating is available all day along with a large TV for watching a game or the news, if you like. Located on 98, it is 5 minutes from Pier Park, 1/2 Hour from the Walton County Resort Communiites and an hour or less from Destin. Loved it - will stay here again!

Room Tip: King Suite was great - since this hotel is on the "Back Road" there is no real water view...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Was down here for Ironman Florida. Had originally reserved Hampton "Panama City" and after driving through downtown, realized there was a significant difference between Panama City and Panama City Beach. Made a last minute switch. Everyone was extremely understanding. So this Hampton was a crapshoot. The staff is the most gracious and welcoming staff you will find. The facility is a typical Hampton. Location-wise it is good. A little off the beach strip, closer to a residential area--a plus if you want to avoid the seasonal jams on the beach strip. Close to some decent local restaurants.

Check out Surfside Shrimp on Thomas Dr, actually a seafood shop, but they will steam fresh caught shrimp by the pound.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Hampton2909, Manager at Hampton Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and and our our staff, we look forward to your next visit to Panama City Beach. We Love Having You Here!!!

Been to Hampton Inn Panama City Beach? Share your experiences!