“Very enjoyable stay eventhough” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #11 of 45 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Auburn, Alabama
“Very enjoyable stay eventhough”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed at this property last month. My family and I stayed for about 5 days. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. They have wonderful staff. The GM Jody was very personable. Breakfast was very good. Everything was well stocked and the breakfast person was awesome! Overall great hotel and excellent staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Dear Jo-0625,

I am so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed Peggy and Yura at breakfast and your overall experience was satisfying. We look forward to you and your family to join us again.

Jody

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Palm Harbor, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed 3 nights over 4th of July week - the hotel staff was exceptionally helpful and nice! Our room was clean except for the carpeting needed to be replaced or cleaned and the chair and footstool were stained. The breakfast buffet was very nice and the pool was clean and inviting. Couldn't believe how quiet it was too! I am a light sleeper and had no problems sleeping in the large, comfy bed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
I am so glad you enjoyed sleeping in that big comfy bed and that you had a great nice sleep. So glad you enjoyed our staff and the friendly attitude they have. We appreciate you alerting us to the carpet and that has been addressed-Thank You. We look forward to your next trip to Panama City Beach and we hope we are your hotel of choice.

Jody
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

We only stayed one night at this Hampton over Memorial weekend. The hotel was full, but you would've never known. We had a quiet night's rest and the breakfast bar was fully stocked the next morning. Parking was adequate and everything was very clean. It's not on the beach, but a short drive to everything. Kudos to the staff! I'm very picky, but couldn't find one thing to complain about with this Hampton!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Me and my son were staying at a different hotel that was just down right awful so we checked out and came to Hampton Inn and I could not have asked for a better place to stay!!!!!! I had to wait a little while for a room to be cleaned but the very nice lady at the front desk made me feel good when she told me my room was going to be clean :) and it was. It was awesome compaired to the other hotel. The same lady even took time to ask me how the room was. The pool was really clean, my son had a blast. We didnt make it to breakfast because I was so tired from being up all night at the other hotel the night before. We only stayed one night but after that one night I wished I would have checked in sooner and could have stayed longer!!!!

• Stayed May 2012
Fredericsburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel almost 10 times within the past 4-months and although I can stay anywhere I choose, there is a reason I continue to stay here. The entire staff is amazing, all the way from the day and night desk managers, to the nice lady that works the breakfast food. In particular, Jody Wilson continues to go "above and beyond" her role as General Manager of this hotel. After only 1 visit I was already on a first name basis with her. Even after an accident that injured her foot, and required surgery, I noticed that she still continued to put the customers first, even through obvious pain. She has been extremely helpful (and patient) with making, modifying, and canceling my reservations to meet my ever changing business requirements. She is always helpful with suggestions on nearby places to eat and I can always count on her for a friendly smile and chat. She really is the nicest hotel manager I have ever met and I recommend that her superiors recognize her for "going the extra mile" for the customers. They should be proud that she represents them and the Hilton corporation.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Calhoun, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

We were in Panama City in order to take my son and some of our friends deep sea fishing during spring break. We checked in around 5:00 and the young lady behind the front desk was one of the most efficient at her job I have ever met (which is quite astounding since I travel quite often). Also, I might add we stayed in this same hotel last year for our annual spring break fishing trip.

This Hampton Inn is the closet hotel to Captain Anderson’s Marina (about 300 yards) and is very well located if you are looking for an off the beach experience. We reserved two rooms and they were on the second floor, so therefore we needed to make use of the elevator which is not the quickest one I’ve ever ran across, but it gets you there. The rooms were quite spacious and very clean with plenty of room for us all. As stated earlier, we went to Panama City for one reason – to fish. Since we were fishing and leaving the hotel by 6:30 AM every morning, we didn't use the exercise room or the pool, but they appeared to be well maintained.

We did take advantage of the complimentary breakfast and we really enjoyed the hot foods menu changing every morning. The staple breakfast items were the same and always seemed fresh. The beds were clean and very comfortable. If you want a room on the beach, this is not the place as it is approximately one mile from the beach. If you are looking for an off the beach hotel for business or to use as a base for other types of excursions – then I would highly recommend this hotel. And as I stated before; I would definitely stay here again as this was my second year in a row staying in this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family