“Nice surprise in PCB” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Nice surprise in PCB”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I don't typically want Chinese food when I'm on a beach vacation, but the kids were hungry, and there was a wait everywhere "beachy", so we tried Jin Jin 88. The food was really good, the atmosphere is subdued, and the wait staff was great. Our kids LOVED the sesame chicken, and we were all happy with our choices as well. This may be our go-to place when we've had enough seafood!

“Worst chicken ever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I ordered that teriyaki chicken and it's awful. It was dry overcooked you couldn't even eat it. And no sauce it was just plain dry with the rice. That is not chicken teriyaki terrible terrible terrible. I used to order sweet-and-sour chicken but the chicken you don't even know what it is it's just breading and something undefinable

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Are you looking for tasty Chinese & Japanese food? This is the place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I live in PCB and this is my family's choice for Chinese or Japanese food. The lunch specials are a great deal with a lot of choices and they are offered on Saturday too. If you like Japanese, the "Lunch Box" is perfect! Miso soup or green salad (w/ginger dressing), California roll, steamed rice, dumplings and choice of chicken or shrimp tempura or chicken, salmon or beef teriyaki . All presented beautifully. The sweet & sour chicken or shrimp is the best! Hot & sour soup, crab rangoon, lo mein, egg foo young, hunan chicken, General Tso's chicken! YUM! I have to stop or I'm going to have to leave right now and go to Jin Jin! The service is top notch and friendly too. I hope you will try it and love it as much as we do!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Locust Grove, Georgia
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

There's nothing to dislike, we ate here the first night, the food was fresh, and delicious. The service was so friendly, that I wish there were more people like that in this world. I loved this place. It was so amazing, and if I ever return to Panama I'd eat here first thing.

Visited June 2014
Madison, Mississippi
“Perfect start to vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

A deliciously, fresh start to our family vacation! We ordered several different sushi rolls, miso soup, a steak and a chicken lunch boxes and fried dumplings. Really good stuff! The staff was kind and very helpful! We will be back!

• Visited May 2014