“We loved it !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sun 'N Sands Motel

Sun 'N Sands Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Sun 'N Sands Motel
You added Sun 'N Sands Motel to your Saves list
17784 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413 (Formerly Florida Palms Motel)   |
Ranked #36 of 45 Hotels in Panama City Beach
“We loved it !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011 via mobile

We come here once a year, and love it. The new owners are great people.Not saying we didn't like the others, they were good people to. If your looking for a nice quiet place to stay this is it. You can truly be yourself here. They treat you like family here. We will continue staying with them. Hope you give them a try.You'll find you'll enjoy there place to.

• Stayed May 2011

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Middle-West Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

Who does the maintenance on this place. I paid $45 per night. The campgroud cost the same. If I had to do it again, I would be camping.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Columbia, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2010

My partner and I took a spontaneous trip to Panama City Beach the weekend of April 30, 2010. We didn't realize it was also Thunder Beach Week (motorcycles galore, and racket, LOUD RACKET!) We checked the travel sites for reservations but the rates were too high for our tastes for the Friday and Saturday nights, so we just decided to wing it. Drove down there, found all the bikers, and decided to start looking for a cheap place to stay that was close to the beach. After a couple no-lucks, we found the Florida Palms. It is an old motel across the street from beach access 76. The managers are an older Indian couple, very nice, he insisted I take a look at the room before any paperwork was done to be sure I'd be happy with my stay there. The rooms are tiny compared to today's more modern motels and hotels, but all we were doing was sleeping and showering there anyway. We had a king bed, full-size refrigerator with table and chairs, TV, a very small bathroom with stand up shower, pedestal sink and toilet (what more do you need). The motel is a little further down the beach away from all the touristy stuff so it was much quieter there, not as much biker noise. The bed was comfortable, we had a brand new AC unit so we were cool. Even though this is an old motel, I didn't see any evidence of bugs or critters at all, not even a cobweb. If you want to do Panama City Beach on a budget, check out this quaint motel. I don't have any photos of my own, but here is their website.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Sun 'N Sands Motel? Share your experiences!