“Great value” 5 of 5 stars

Farmersburg, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We booked an all day pontoon through tripshock for $230. It was a great deal. The location was behind the lagoon motel and we went to the wrong one first because because it has their main location on the voucher. I remembered something about the location but couldnt find the info anywhere after booking (my fault not theirs). We didn't have the nicest boat they had but it ran and had a stereo. The staff was friendly and got us rolling right away. This is always our favorite activity in the area to do. Highly recommend them for the price.

Birmingham, Alabama
“AwEsOmE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I had a AWESOME time! We rented 2 jet skis for $129.00 each. The weather was great the water was the most beautiful water I have ever seen! I though it was going to suck until i realized we were starting out in a "no wake" zone.....SLOW! Once we were clear we got to ride like a jet ski was made to be ridden....FAST! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who is scared of the water...there are other options. It is about 2 miles from the dock to the gulf. Once we left the bay and were in the gulf we found the dolphin! It is awesome to see wild animals up close! I was worried we might not see to much since they are wild and who knows where they might be but our tour guide was GREAT! She not only found dolphin but one had a BABY or "calf" as she told us they were called. Just riding out into the gulf on a great day would have been enough to make it worth every penny but seeing dolphin, rays, and finding sand dollars made it AWESOME! I wish I could do this everyday!

Darlington, Indiana, United States
“pontoon rental”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We rented a pontoon from this company. The staff was great and friendly, the boat was very nice. It was our favorite thing that we did during this vacation, will probably do this again. Would definitely use this company again.

Lecompte
8 attraction reviews
“Pontoon rental”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I reserved a pontoon for a full day on their website, pcbeacHadventures.com. Filled out all the information, received and email with confirmation number. Went to their place the day before the rental and was told they rented it to someone else because I did not reserve with a credit card. The website DID NOT request a credit card. Will not deal with them again.

Visited July 2012
“I wish I were still out there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriends and I went parasailing on the green boat behind Hooters. I think the 2 guys names were Jared and Chris. What a couple of AWESOME guys...and extremely hot. It's as if I got lost out there...I kept starring at their muscles I forgot where I was. The ride was great but they made it better. I wish I could have taken a picture with them but there was already a photogragher on board..I would so have that blown up and on my wall. So ladies, if you wanna go parasailing find the green boat:)