“Never ever stay at this hotel!!! I should have listened to the reviews” 1 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17710 West Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, FL 32413   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #20 of 45 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Montgomery, Alabama
“Never ever stay at this hotel!!! I should have listened to the reviews”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

First, let me start by saying the hotel smelled like wet dog the second I stepped into the hotel, and I should have turned around right at that moment. Second, I was double charged by the hotel and my bank luckily caught it and removed the extra charge. Third, I reserved a room on the forth floor because I was told no pets go on that floor but sure enough a dog was running down the hall and peed on the carpet. Next, we move to the room the review before me wasn't lieing the dust on the furniture was so thick it was white. It looked like it hasn't been dusted in months and my friend was sneezing the entire trip. I would demanded my money back and left had my friends not been so eager to get to the beach. The bed sheets were old and need to be replaced. They don't change the sheets unless you take them off the bed and demand they change them like us. Our mattress had a big pee stain on it and I wish I would've took pictures to show everyone. The carpet had numerous stains on it and one I stepped in barefoot which was GROSS!!!!!. We did not eat the breakfast of course the hotel was a dump so I was certainly not eating there. I mean I work for Marriott so I wish I would've stayed at our property but I only picked this location because of it location. I am stressing to anyone reading this so not over look this review like I did you will be disappointed and mad.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This place is relatively new but it suffers from a quality management group taking care of it. I thought it was pretty dirty for such a new facility. The elevators were vacuumed only where the big vacuum head would reach leaving a 2" border around the edge that was filthy and had been for a long time. I had fresh oil stains on my sheets together with depressions in the bed which wreaked of someone laying on the bed before I checked in. I did not see any reason to change rooms for a similar problem, so I just vacated the hotel.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Centralia, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

After driving 12 hours I was looking for a place just to sleep in PCB. I found this hotel was close to our condo so booked it. Our room was dusty, about an inch thick on the lightbulb, and the A/C unit was noisy. Not very impressed.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The room reeked of mold from the leaky a/c unit. Mold was in the shower. The bedding smelled like body odor when we arrived. Breakfast room was filthy and trashes were overflowing. Told the front desk and nothing was done. Not going back.

Room Tip: avoid rooms 217 and 219.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Fairly priced, excellent location, very close to the beach and, most important to me, pet friendly. I stopped in Panama City during my move from Dallas to Miami, and this La Quinta was perfect for a one-night stay with my black Lab. The room and bedding was better than expected. Lobby was airy and decorated tastefully.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have two small children and this room was terrible. I had to spend my vacation cleaning. If I didn't use priceline and was able to get my money back I would have left. Price line doesn't give refunds for name your own price. Which you don't know what your getting. I will never do that again. The a/c had mold in it. Which led to everyone getting sick. The rooms were never cleaned. There were baby spiders in my room. It was disgusting. Even though I complained, little was done. Small rooms, the pictures made it look beautiful, updated and clean but that it not the case. Its small cramped and rotten. There's water damage througout the hotel. The wifi keeps dropping, and the free breakfast area is not made for more then three families when there are over a hundred rooms.

The area was nice a quick drive to the beach and stores. Very nice time at the beach. Hotel was not as nice. Never ever coming back. I can't leave here fast enough.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Entire staff very friendly and helpful!!!! Room was dusty and batteries were taped in TV remote with electrical tape. The bed was fairly comfortable. New thicker bedspreads would be great! Good location with easy access to the beach and close to Pier Park.