“Nice quiet hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17710 West Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, FL 32413   |
Ranked #15 of 53 hotels in Panama City Beach
Mobile, Alabama
“Nice quiet hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

First let me say that I grew up vacationing at Panama City Beach, FL so when I read on-line that this hotel was located at Pier Park I was expecting it to be located in the Pier Park complex. It is actually 1 mile from the complex. Other than that, it is a nice place to stay. It is on the Back Beach Road and the only part of Panama City Beach you can see is from the 4th floor. That was okay with us because we weren't really going to lay out on the beach. The hotel has a nice pool and a hot tub which are located in the parking lot. If you are going for on the beach or even a view of the beach this is not the place for you. If you want a nice, clean, quiet place to stay this is a great place and I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

204 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
New Orleans, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Checked in, The bedding was damp and the room smelled of airfreshener (probably to hide the smells left behind), I checked out a couple of hours later and continued on my travel plan. Not worth the trouble trying to ask for my money back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Southaven, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stayed here 2 nights on our way to the Keys. Did not know what to expect for a hotel off the beach in a resort town. This hotel was a homerun. Close enough to the beach to walk. Convenient to shopping and restaurants. Rooms were comfortable and clean, loved the bed. Kudos to the entire staff, who went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. It was a GREAT start to our vacation and we will be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on April 13th for a wedding and I left my favorite sleep shirt on the bed. When I called to ask if it was found I was told that nothing had been turned in from that room. Then I explained that the shirt was small and white and could have easily been mixed up with the bed sheets especially since I was sure that was where I left it laying, and Jerry took my number and said he would try to locate the shirt for me and HE DID!! Jerry went down to the laundry room and found my shirt and he called to let me know and then he mailed it to me!! It is my favorite sleep shirt and I am very grateful for Jerry!!

Also the beds there were sooo comfy I did not want to get up!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stay at La Quinta frequently because it offers a combination of nice accommodations, decent to very good breakfasts, and dog friendly atomosphere. This La Quinta is very nice, if perhaps a bit pricy, but then this is a resort town. The check-in and check-out were very efficient and the staff were friendly. The room was comfortable and clean. The only negative is that I need a handicap accessible room and this one was to supposed to be that. However, the only two items that seemed to live up to that billing was the second peep hole set lower in the door and one grab bar in the tub. I could cope,, but if I was slighly more impaired the lack of more grab bars would have been a problem, particularly the lack by the toilet. This, of course, only applies to restricted number of potential guests, but for those who do need such accommodations I think that it's worth noting. The area around the inn was very nice for walking the dogs. The breakfast was exceptional for a hotel provided amenity. In addition to the usual fare (including waffles) the breakfast includes nice sausage patties, cheese grits and egg omelet. So, you can eat light and have yogurt and an apple or a banana or get the old cholesterol levels up with grits and sausage.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park

Address: 17710 West Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, FL 32413
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Panama City Beach
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#10 Family Hotel in Panama City Beach
#15 Romantic Hotel in Panama City Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park Hotel Panama City Beach

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.