“Quick overnight stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17710 West Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, FL 32413   |
Ranked #17 of 52 hotels in Panama City Beach

212 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Tallahassee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have never been so upset with a company as to write a bad review, but here it is. I stayed at this hotel this past weekend and it was ridiculous. I came for spring break and was told on the phone that it was close to everything- no it was not! There was nothing in walking distance and it was not on the beach.
Once we got there (at 3pm) we were given wristbands for breakfast- we were expected to keep them on for our entire stay or we could not eat the free breakfast (please keep in mind these were paper wristbands that could not be taken on and off, they were the kind you would get at a bar, the bright orange ones)
We made this reservation one day before we arrived and on the phone was told they had a pool and hot tub, both working. When we arrived the next day the hot tub was cold, dirty, and clearly had been broken for some time.
Once I returned home, I looked at my bank statements and noticed that I was charged an additional $200 that I was told NOTHING about. When I called to ask about it, the lady was extremely rude to me and not helpful at all. After calling a second time, I got a little bit of help but still not much, My problem is not that they held the $200, but that they did not have me sign anything or warn me at all that the $200 was going to be removed from my account. I'm still waiting for that money to show up in my account, by the way.
I will never stay at this, or any other La Quinta, and was very disappointed with everything.

Room Tip: Do not even bother.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

id go back in a heart beat, when i got home from my trio that got me there , i got a phone call that might bring me back to panama city beach and all i thought of was going rite back to laQuinta , actually when we left panama city and went to tallahasse we imediately went straight to a LaQuinta , all i can say is the best value for your money, great rooms, PET FRIENDLY dont have to leave my kids at home , and a great breakfast included... WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE !!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Although new, mattress too hard. Staff very helpful and efficient. Excellent business area, PC & printer. High speed broadband WIFI. Very clean and well maintained. OK equipped exercise area with strength and cardio equipment. Out door pool.  OK  carbs based breakfast with hard boiled and reheated scrambled eggs and sausage

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Decatur, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

my kids had an awesome time and that's great. the pool, breakfast at the hotel and the beach were the highlight for the kids. Its was a great time during the bike feast and the weather was great not humid at all as Florida is known for. can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park

Address: 17710 West Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, FL 32413
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Panama City Beach
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#11 Romantic Hotel in Panama City Beach
#12 Family Hotel in Panama City Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park Hotel Panama City Beach
La Quinta Inn And Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.