“Not for the stuck-ups” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Terrace Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Holiday Terrace Motel
Save Saved
You added Holiday Terrace Motel to your Saves list
11831 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32407   |
Ranked #22 of 42 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Houston, Texas
“Not for the stuck-ups”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Ok, so we are visiting Holiday Terrace now and let me just say...My family and I love it! Sure it needs updating but our room was very clean. We asked to see it before we paid based off of what other reviews said and loved it. It has a kitchenette, gulf view, spacious,clean pool and great location. Our friends are on another floor and they are happy with their room too. I see there are bad reviews so maybe they are just stuck-up with extremely high standards or maybe some rooms are better then others. Idk. My family and friends and I are having a blast! Happy with our choice. Our family will be returning and I will be recommending this place.

Room Tip: 3rd floor has a great view but not too high for those afraid of heights.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
HolidayTerrace, General Manager at Holiday Terrace Motel, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive review! I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. While I do understand that our hotel needs updating in some areas, we are still very clean and care very much about the comfort of our guests. We also take pride in our customer service from the Front Desk, to Housekeeping, Maintenance, and Management. We can't please everyone, but we do try! So glad that you found our establishment to be as great as we think it is! Thank you again for your review :)

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I booked the hotel on-line based on photos and other reviews but, sadly, I was not impressed when we arrived and actually saw the room. Everything needs to be updated, beds, TVs, bathrooms, etc. Not Clean.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you pay.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Beautiful view from our room. We came from Georgia with no reservations planning to only stay from Sunday until Wednesday but we decided to extend our stay until Friday. The price of the room was excellent and staff was very helpful and nice. We will be back soon to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
Hello Guest! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. So much so that you extended your stay! I am also very pleased to read that our staff was, as required, very nice and helpful! Thank you so much for your positive review and we look forward to your return!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I are frequent visitors to Panama City Beach. We usually stay at more expensive hotels, but with the economy the way it is, we have had to cut back. We did not want to give up being right on the water, but price was an issue. The Holiday Terrace fit our needs perfectly. If you want fancy bathrooms, luxury beds, and high speed elevators, go somewhere else. Be prepared to pay for it. But, if you want a good sized room, with breath taking views, you can't beat the value at Holiday Terrace. Also, the staff is friendly and very accommodating.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your review! I certainly appreciate your honesty and think you make a very valid point. We hope for your return to Panama City Beach and of course our hotel. Thank you again!
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were having a horrible trip due to the place we had booked. I saw a sign and we stopped at Holiday Terrace and the customer service there was wonderful! They are wonderful! We had a Wonderful Vacation thanks to the wonderful people! I can't wait until we spend our Anniversary trip with you guys!

Room Tip: Wonderful Customer Service!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HolidayTerrace, General Manager at Holiday Terrace Motel, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Hello and Thank you for your review! I'm so glad to read that your vacation turned out great and that we were a part of it! :)

Thank you again for your review and look forward to your return!
Conyers, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I just returned from my stay at this hotel and I wanted to share my experience. First of all the elevators are horrible. One actually broke and had a person on the inside. With no air I might add..
The rooms are not so bad, the beds are very hard and the pillows thin. Bring yours from home. The cleaning of the rooms or there lack of, is awful. We stayed a total of 5 days, the room was only picked up once.. no vacuuming or sheets changed..basically the only thing done was trash removed. No tub cleaned or toilets.
Water pressure is also an issue. There is none. There is no ice on the floors, you have to go to the front office and get a small bag.. They charge 2.00 if you want a bigger bag. 2 of the days we were at the pool area around 11:30, the property cleaners were blowing around the pool for 1 1/2 hours while we were trying to enjoy our relaxation. I did call the front desk and complained and he stopped shortly after. There is absolutely no security on the property, if you are family and not a party person is an important thing.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest, I am disappointed by your review :(. I was under the impression from your fellow family members that you all were enjoying your stay. You can't please everyone but we sure try. The issues you experienced have been acknowledged and will be investigated. Thank you for your review.
Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed here for our honeymoon and it was very nice, clean linens, very clean room and facility! We stayed for 5 nights on the beach with a pool and very close to shops, close to shopping and awesome restaurants... I do wish there would have been an iron in the room!!! I would stay there again!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Yaaay, so glad you enjoyed your stay and congratulations on your wedding!!!! We hope to see you for your Anniversary ;) Thank you for giving us a positive review! The Holiday Terrace staff and myself love it when guests find our property to be as great as we think it is! Thank you for your time!

Been to Holiday Terrace Motel? Share your experiences!