“Loved it!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Terrace Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Holiday Terrace Motel
11831 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32407   |
“Loved it!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had an issue during check in with the price quoted but the clerk (Myranda) spoke with the manager and it was quickly resolved. The room including the kitchen was clean. The three beds were perfect for our family of four. Great beachfront access. The hotel was close to shops, grocery store and attractions. The view from the 6th floor was awesome. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed May 2013

59 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Troy, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We found this gem about 3 years ago. It is reasonably priced and relatively comfortable. Love that you have 2 separate rooms with a kitchen. Close to everything you may want in PCB! We stay here at least 3 times a year and have never had any issues. Pay no mind to those negative reviews, they are probably snooty folks and expect more than they are paying for. Don't get me wrong, it needs some updating, but for the price...YOU CAN'T BEAT IT! This coming from someone who is 'hotel snooty' and has stayed at several different places in PCB.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Montezuma, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I always stay here, it is perfect for the two of us. We have a little kitchen (LOVE IT) just in case we wanted to stay in and eat. All the SUITES are ocean view and it is right on the main strip. This palce is less then five miles from everything on the beach. The prices are very reasonable for the what they have to offer. All my friend have stayed here and LOVE IT as well!!!!

Room Tip: They have several floors. Pick the room based on the number of people staying in the same room and...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Perfect location! The hotel could use some updating but from what the staff says, they are in the process of it. The rooms are fine and perfect for our little family of 4. Staff was very nice and the best and most important thing is that the rooms are CLEAN! Clean! Clean! Clean! We know where we will be staying next time we come to PCB.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Navarre, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Holiday Terrace has a very appealing location, exterior and lobby. The rooms, however, need updating. Carpeting, bedding and appliances are extremely worn. We found the room clean but shabby. The pool area was fantastic and the location on the beach can't be beat. Many of the winter residents apparently stay for extended periods and are older so it is quiet at least during the early winter months.

Room Tip: Ask for AAA discount if you are a member; saves ten per cent.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Greenville, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel was very deceiving!!!! The outside has been updated and looked clean however as you enter the room for $90 a night during fall season it is completely disguisting. The room smelled of old smoke smell, the pillows had a black look to them, and the mattress was so cheap you could feel the springs. We arrived at 3am and as soon as we woke I got up and gathered my boys and the heck out of dodge (total time in room 6 hours). I did speak to front desk but of course that was a joke she said I should have called when we got in room because the staff would have brought new pillows and spray air freshener or I could have came down when I saw the quality of the room for a refund. ARE YOU KIDDING ME, it was 3 am with an 8 and 4 year old who just wanted to sleep after a 11 hour drive. The front desk lady told me they do not give refunds which I was not expecting to get but a discount for being so horribly uncomfortable would have been nice. I am not kidding when I say this is the worst place I have ever stayed in my life.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Rossville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This place is fantastic. There were 4 of us staying in a double bed suite. 4th floor. The room smelled incredible every time after housekeeping had been in there, the view of the beach was great. The management was of great help. I cannot say enough great things about this motel.

Room Tip: Rooms come with an airconditioner for the front room and the back room, higher floors provide a grea...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Terrace Motel? Share your experiences!