“Wonderful” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
“Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came here twice while on vacation. The food was awesome! We really loved the atmosphere and everyone who worked there was great. They took the time to talk to you and have some laughs together. Their Grouper sandwich was the best I've had in a long time. We were treated like family while we were there. Would strongly recommend going there if your in the area. We will definitely be going back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
New Albany, Indiana
“Good food, great prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I were visiting PCB for some R&R and this spot was recommended to us by our condo owner. Hooray for some wonderful food at reasonable prices! I had the lunch special which was fried chicken and 2 sides for 7.99. My chicken was crispy and spiced well. Cole slaw and rice with chicken gravy was extra tasty. The gravy was just like grandma used to make. My special also came with hush puppies that were pretty daggone good also. My sister opted for the fish tacos that came with sweet potato fries. She loved her meal also. Dees is located in a strip mall across from Long Beach Resort, open every day but Sunday.

Visited April 2013
Florence, KY
“Decent but not what we expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

From the high reviews, I thought this place would hit it out of the park. Unfortunately, it was just okay. The SheCrab soup that everyone seems to rave about was okay but nothing spectacular. It was very very mild flavored and could have been mistaken for a mild cheese and potato soup. The crab cakes were good but I wasn't a huge fan of the sauce that was served with them. My daughter ate a shrimp po boy and wasn't impressed. My husband also ended up not eating most of his food. It is very very very loud because they have tried to stuff a lot of people in a space that was originally not meant for such a crowd. Like I said, it was decent. Not bad but not good either. Our bill was pretty high for what we got as well.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great Food, Great Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Went there twice in a 5 day trip. Excellant Ahi Tuna and Barbeque Shrimp. Mahi Mahi and Sea Food Plater outstanding. Slaw, chicken and dumplings, and navy beans are really good sides. Dinners are more than you can eat. Fresh and tasty food. I might add I live in New Orleans and I am used to the best food from the Gulf.
And by the way when they say a "gallon of beer" they mean it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Westmoreland, Tennessee
“Dee's gone downhill since last year”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our family of 6 went to Dee's for dinner and we were very disappointed. It is too numerous to list all of the details. We left most of the food that we ordered. The quality was very low. My wife even ordered a hamburger and it did not even taste like beef. The special of the day which was Fried chicken was very dark and dried blood at the bone. We will never eat at this place again.
Two of our party ordered baked oysters at a high price and they were very small and $10.95 a dozen.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere