“The panapinto's” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Coffee Shop, Dessert
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Dessert
Edwardsville,il
“The panapinto's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We were recommended her and was not disappointed!! Best breakfast ever-very fresh!!the owner was very friendly and the whole staff worked hard!!! A must try, thank you

Visited January 2014

Cloquet, Minnesota
“Great fresh food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I had a wonderful flavorful breakfast fritata with delicious fresh raisin walnut bread while my sister-in-law enjoyed their thick and luscious french toast with walnut and fresh strawberry topping. The service was exceptionally friendly and helpful for very affordable meals. I highly recommend this cute little restaurant/bakery.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Awesome 1960's decor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Husband and I went for breakfast. it was great. Good quality food, affordable, and quantity of food was good. We will go back. The staff was friendly, and refilled our drinks upon empting without asking us.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Great food! Awful service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I had heard so many awesome things about Andy's. I was so excited when we finally got a chance to try it. The food is absolutely fantastic. However, our little 1 year old kinda had a moment and got a little sick. Needless to say the server brought me three napkins,and I had to ask for a wet rag. I paid for our meal and went into the restroom to wash my hands before we left with our sick little boy and when I came out the waitress was talking about us to other customers. That's when my slight embarrassment went to anger. Needless to say we will NEVER set foot in that restaurant again. We are residents of Panama City Beach and there are other deli/bakeries in the area. That waitress could definitely use some more education in customer etiquette.

Visited February 2014
Long Grove, Iowa
“Special place for breakfast & lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We enjoyed lunch so much that we went back for breakfast a couple of days later. Delicious food and great service! Meeting Andy was an extra treat when he introduced himself & greeted other customers.

• Visited January 2014