“Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Dessert, Bakeries
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Excellent breakfast! Service was great, food came out super quick and it was extremely busy! Biscuits and gravy are fit for any southerner, and the Gouda omelette was great!

Dothan, Alabama
“Awesome! I'm Pleased!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I went here because of the reviews I read on Tripadvisor and I’m glad I did. I arrived just when lunch was being served and decided to take the server’s recommendation and had the house special. I was not disappointed; the food was very tasty and service was quality. There was a constant flow of patrons the entire time, a clear indicator that this the place to be for excellent food! I will go back!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dothan, AL.
“Fun for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Went for lunch. Food was good, wife had the breakfast croissant which was very good and she loved it. She also loved the dining room art. I had the cuban which could have been better. I know this for sure because our waitress dropped half of it before she made it to our table. She was very sorry and promptly ordered a fresh one from the kitchen while I went to work on the 1st half. The first one was very dry, hard-as-a-rock better describes it. The replacement was a tasty toasted delight, just as I expected a good cuban sandwich should be. I give the waitress credit. I didn't see her drop half my sandwich. If she had not told me, I doubt I would have ever known. But in that case I would have probably rated Andy's 3 stars instead of 4 for the first cuban that came by way of the Sahara.

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Omelette covered in etouffe, what else can you say”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Chef John knows how to spice up even the most routine of breakfast fare. Their baked goods are fantastic and the omelette's are kicked up about two notches. I've also tried their sandwiches such as the Cuban and it was delicious.

The staff is very attentive and if you catch Chef John when he's there, you'll walk away feeling like one of the family.

This is the place to have breakfast!!

Visited November 2013
“Fabulous brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We selected Andy's based on other TripAdvisor reviews and were not disappointed. Our family ordered a variety of breakfast menu items. The food was fantastic! The service was good and the owner made several trips throughout the dinning room talking to each table! We can't wait to return!!!