“Best breakfast I ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Coffee Shop, Dessert
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Dessert
Jackson, Tennessee
“Best breakfast I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

The seared potatoes with onions and peppers are awesome. Great people who really care. The chef checks with patrons. Fried eggs are perfect.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dade CIty
“An owner who knows how to treat people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I had breakfast there 2 days ago. I had the vegetable frittata which was excellent. My husband ordered the biscuits and gravy and said it was very good, a little spicy compared to some, but very good. The biscuits are served whole and the gravy on the side in a small bowl. He did request extra gravy as he likes a lot on his biscuits. Another bowl was promptly brought to the table. The food is all well prepared. The owner made the rounds of the tables, inquiring if everything was satisfactory and offering to help with anything that was needed. He was actually the one to bring the extra gravy as our waitress was quite busy at that moment. I highly recommend this place and will definitely return if we are ever anywhere near Panama City Beach.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Menifee, California
“OK Food - Good Service & Cookies”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We ate here on the recommendation of my nephew who has worked at many of the panama city beach restaurants. I had the frittata and my husband had the strawberry waffle. He said the waffle was good. However, I have to mention that it was small for a restaurant waffle - more the size you would make at home. My frittata was delicious, however I did have to cut off 3/4" edge all the way around it because that part was "crisp" and way over-cooked. But the rest of it was really good. The walnut raisin toast was very good and so was the white chocolate macadamia nut cookie that my husband and I shared. The service was good and the owner came around making sure everything was ok with everyone. Not all owners/managers care enough to do that. If you're in this area, give it a try.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
elkmont
“food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were recommended to this restaurant by one of our party's hairdresser. Awesome is all I can say, service and food were unbelievable. We plan to go back one day before we leave the beach.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“GREAT Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We went here for breakfast in the middle of the week during the off season, and still this place was busy. My wife got some delicious looking Belgian Waffles, and I ordered the French Toast, along with some eggs and bacon for my son and I to split. The food was very good, (the French Toast was awesome) but what finished the deal was the coffee. These guys make some the best coffee I have ever had. Super good!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere