“Great Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Coffee Shop, Dessert
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Dessert
Arkansas
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

This was hands down the best breakfast my family has ever had. Everything was great and Andy is very hands on going around to each table checking on his guests. This is a must do. Only regret is that we didn't eat there until our last day in Panama City Beach. Would have loved to have gone back and tried their lunch.

Columbia, Missouri
“Yummy French toast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

There were 7 if us (including kids) and everyone enjoyed their food. The service was good and we didn't wait long for our food. I had the French toast which was great but I actually expected more quantity wise, fortunately my wife's omelet was large (and good) so I was able to have some if it as well. I would definitely return and wouldn't mind stopping by for lunch in the future.

Lebanon, Tennessee
“WOW! Go Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stopped in on the first morning of our trip for breakfast and came back every day! The service was fantastic and so was the price. The most expensive thing we got was the Surf-N-Turf omlette at $9.95. The french toast was awesome and so are the croissants. The atmosphere is adorable and you WILL me Andy since he comes to every table to check on you. I can't say enough nice things about this place. Just GO THERE, you won't regret it.

Houston
“What a great find for breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

PCB does not seem to awaken until around 09:00 - for early risers, this limits breakfast to the waffle house, which I'd rather not do. We found Andy's Flour Power Bakery through trip advisor and it turned out great. We each had eggs Benedict - excellent! Very fresh and flavorful bread base with garden tomatoes (huge flavor) topped with ham, and eggs poached perfectly. The béarnaise sauce was very flavorful and it was served with a slice of orange and cantaloupe. Fresh, fresh bread and bakery -I'll give it five stars for an early breakfast anywhere. Seems to be a local favorite. Very friendly and helpful service staff.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

My family went for lunch on our way home. Service was quick, friendly and the food was phenomenal. Next time we are on the beach, I will call in for pick up and have my Cuban sandwich on the beach. Thanks Andy's for a delicious lunch! We will be back.