“Don't Miss Andy's!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Coffee Shop, Dessert
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Dessert
Miami< Fl
“Don't Miss Andy's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

My husband and I went to Andy's for breakfast on a recent trip to Panama City Beach and we're wow'd! The place is small but very nicely decorated. The wait staff is very friendly and accommodating. I had the breakfast croissant which was a tiny bit of buttery, flaky heaven. I could tell the croissant was freshly made and just out of the oven. My husband had the "I Want It All Omelet" which he deemed fantastic. The home fries were among the best we've had. Real potatoes, sliced and with onions. Yum!

The prices were very reasonable compared to other restaurants in the area especially since everything is so fresh and made from scratch. To top it all off, Andy himself came by to see how everything was and chat. He was so nice & charming!

So if you are in the area "Don't Miss Andy's Flour Power Bakery".

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Austin, Texas
“Best Service and Muffins on the Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

We absolutely loved Andy's. They have a great breakfast and lunch menu and their pistachio muffins taste like a unicorn's tears on Christmas. Our waitress was Emily - best server there!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great breakfast spot off the beaten path.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

Read reviews on this place on trip advisor while we were in Panama City. Very highly rated and not on beaten path. So we arrived and there was about a 15 minute wait. Not bad at all and they offer you coffee while you wait. Very, very small place but nicely decorated. So we ordered our food and my wife had the French toast and said it was to die for. My daughter had a waffle which was overcooked. I had this dish with potatoes, cheese, ham, but I can't recall the name of it. The potatoes were undercooked and there was way too many potatoes in the meal. The bacon was superior and service was great. When I go back will try some other dishes but overall better than the average breakfast spots.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

This please is great from staff to food everything was wonderful. Tried their veggie omelet it was awesome.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing service and amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011 via mobile

Everything was wonderful, from the fresh fruit to the fluffy and fresh croissant, to the amazing friendly attitude and not to mention the owner was one of a kind. We will defently be back and would recommend this place to everyone and anyone!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere