“Should see” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Zoos
Activities: Viewing wildlife
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Home to over 350 animals and 259 species of plants, this popular zoo is a great family outing.
lincoln
6 attraction reviews
“Should see”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

This is a small zoo. Kids seemed to love it. We were there with another couple and we enjoyed it. It is very clean and well run. Staff were very friendly. Nice way to spend a few hours just wandering through.

Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“We met a giraffe...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We enjoyed ZooWorld.The staff was friendly, and certainly showed their devotion to the animals. We were able to watch the zookeeper feed the baby Bengal tiger as well as the 9 week old giraffe.
My gransdson was very taken by the giraffe. The zookeeper invited everyone, especially the children to watch the baby giraffe being trained to go into his stall, and the kids who joined in were
mesmerized by the giraffe.
A fun time was had by all.

Visited December 2012
5 attraction reviews
“Small, but mighty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This little zoo has a lot to offer. They have tigers, camels,giraffes, lots of birds, and plenty of primates. You can get up close and personal with many of the animals, and staff is friendly and helpful.

Visited February 2013
KY
3 attraction reviews
“small”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We came here while on vacation with our kids. I was a little disappointed. I would have problaby choose something else with my precious time in PCB. The kids did like it though. For a very small zoo it was Ok. The location is very convenient and the staff was very nice. One visit is a enough though.

Visited May 2012
Pensacola, FL
12 attraction reviews
“Small but Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I took a small group of family members to this little zoo. I wasn't expecting a whole lot but I was pleasantly surprised that it was a very enjoyable several hours. Among our group was my two year old great-niece who can name all the animals, even the lemurs. She totally loved it. We got to touch a hedgehog and pet a wolf. There are two very young giraffes and a baby camel in the petting zoo. We fed the pony, goats and chickens. I enjoyed watching the monkeys, big cats and the many birds. The workers in this zoo are very dedicated to the welfare of the animals and are helpful to visitors. Some of the enclosures are run down and not cleaned as well as I would like but this zoo charges $14 per person to get in and on a weekday in the winter, there were not many people in this zoo. They rely on additional donations to keep this zoo going. It must be expensive to purchase so many exotic animals and to feed and care for them all. This is not the biggest, most impressive zoo I have ever seen but I enjoyed my day and saw some animals I have never seen before.

Visited January 2013