“Great service and good location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach-Pier Park Area

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach-Pier Park Area to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach-Pier Park Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13505 Panama City Beach Parkway, Panama City Beach, FL 32407   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #6 of 42 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Hoover, Alabama, United States
“Great service and good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Had to go to PC for a business trip and this Hampton served well in amenities and location. Friendly staff, nice room and good breakfast. Great accessibility to local restaurants with easy access to major roadway. Great for a weekend stay or business trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Woodworth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Hampton Inn and Suites, as a hotel chain, always provides a good stay. This location (Panama City Beach, Florida) excels. Every time I've stayed here, it's been clean and crisp, professional, efficient and friendly. The staff bends over backward to cheerfully accommodate any special needs or requests I have. I've stayed here several times, and it is always like that. It is truly top-notch, in my opinion. I'd recommend it to anyone, anytime.

Smiths Grove, Ky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Overall a good experience with this motel. The only issues we had were related to the cleanliness of the jaccuzzi tub and one wall in the bathroom. The rooom and motel , in general, were very comfortable and in gret condition. The staff was very helpful...with the exception of one worker in the complimentary breakfast area.......which told my girlfriend that she should nhave sprayed the waffle maker........This was after my girlfriend " Sprayed both the top and the bottom"...and told her exactly that. Then she again repeated...you have to spray it.......We went out for breakfast the last two mornings, after experiencing that.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Peaches C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach-Pier Park Area, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park area on your recent visit to the area. We greatly appreciate your business, and we thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your experience at our hotel. Guest feedback is extremely important to us, and it helps us to ensure that we are continuously improving our guests' experience at our property. We apologize that your stay with us did not exceed your expectations in some areas. However, we are glad to see that overall you were pleased with your visit to our hotel. We would love the opportunity to WOW you, so please feel free to contact me at the property if there is anything we can do to help ensure future stays are as accommodating as possible! Thanks again for your review. We hope to see you again soon!
Birmingham, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Pros: Good location; usual Hampton Inn breakfast

Cons: I am a HH Gold member. I have always had, in my profile, High Floor, Away from Elevator. I have never had a problem until this trip. My assigned room was the first one when you turned right off the elevator. It was also an Accessible room. I had asked when I checked in if it was near the elevator (because of the room number) and was told it was "around the corner" from the elevator. I asked about another room and was told there was a double available, but it was at the end of the hall. I was then told I could move to another king room away from the elevator in two nights for a three-night stay. My reservation was made a couple of months in advance, so the only reason I can think of for my room assignment was the time of year (right before school starting). They wanted to have the other rooms for tourists so they could get maximum revenue.

Another issue was in the shower. I have attached pictures of the mold/mildew/rust. This is an issue that should have been taken care of by housekeeping but wasn't. I did not report it because (a) there was not another king available and (2) I wanted to see if housekeeping was managed correctly and would take care of the problem.

Housekeeping and management at this location both get an epic FAIL. I am also noticing more and more indifference/apathy for Hilton Honors membership and status...not only at this location but others as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Tallahassee, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My family and I booked 8 rooms at this particular hotel under the impression that it was close to the marina where we had booked a Saturday night dinner cruise. This hotel is close to the beach but not to the marina. Hotel was located about a 15 minute drive away from marina, but we were able to book a taxi shuttle van that promptly carried our group of 12 to the marina where we boarded the yacht and returned to pick us up for our return back to the hotel. The hotel itself was just ok. It was in a quiet area of Panama City and very clean with the exception of the walls in a few of our rooms needing a fresh coat of paint. The plus to this was the hotel staff, they were the best! Staff was very accommodating and friendly making it a point to go above and beyond to make sure our stay was a pleasant one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Decatur, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

This hotel is away from the crowds on the beachfront but within walking distance if you are into walking. It is close to shopping, and the area seems to be safe. The room was great, very clean, comfortable beds, and garden tub in the bedroom. So relaxing.

Dothan, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I sum up review with two words, I Like. I found everything about this property to be in order. A note of excellence was the desk clerk upon check-in, he was friendly and made guests feel welcomed. I can come back to this.

Stayed September 2013

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach-Pier Park Area? Share your experiences!