Our first stay here. Room was clean and maid service was excellent. Group consisted of grandmother (55), daughter (29), and granddaughter (7). We were on a budget and the Chateau was within our range. This is not a pricey luxurious motel, but served our needs well. It is an older motel, but our room was clean, and obviously kept in great condition. We had no problems at all. We had a balcony and enjoyed peaceful nights sitting out watching the ocean scenery. The pool was excellent. All rooms face the gulf. Sits directly on the beach. Stairs were not a problem. Office staff was courteous and helpful. No apparent 'spring breakers' when we were there. Parking lot is crowded but we always found a spot. Did see an unauthorized vehicle being towed out of the lot. Room smelled fresh and air conditioning was cold. Would recommend and return.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Hotel
- Chateau Motel Panama City Beach
- Chateau Hotel Panama City Beach
- Chateau Motel Panama City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Panama City Beachfront motel sits on a 500 foot stretch of sparkling, emerald green Gulf shoreline. Relax beside our lagoon-style, Gulf side pool. Take a leisurely stroll at sunset. Whatever you desire, the Chateau Motel is conveniently located close to the best Panama City Beach attractions and offers guests 150 ocean-view rooms with 5 floor plans to choose from. Located in the heart of the Miracle Strip, there is no better place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Chateau Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.