The room was small, outdated everything. On lower level didn't like that. A LOT of walking to get to my car carrying luggage. SO that is not convenient at all. Pool is way too small for so many rooms. Too many young people around drinking at pool playing beer games getting too wild while families could not enjoy their time. Building is old itself. Staff unfriendly and did very little when myself and others complained about the 20 somethings being rude, loud and drunk! So if you are young NO kids sure this is the place. Or if you just don't have the money for a nice condo that will have better clientele this is the place for you. Stayed here once in my 5yr in row visit to PCB and that was the only time I stayed here. I have found a wonderful condo resort on beach private balcony two bed room LOVE it for not much more than this dump. ALSO on phone I was told I had a Balcony! LIE I had a walk way with a chair!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Panama City Beachfront motel sits on a 500 foot stretch of sparkling, emerald green Gulf shoreline. Relax beside our lagoon-style, gulf side pool. Take a leisurely stroll at sunset. Grab lunch or a daiquiri at Treble Hooks, our pool-side Bar & Grill. Whatever you desire, the Chateau Motel is conveniently located close to the best Panama City Beach attractions and offers guests 150 ocean-view rooms with 5 floor plans to choose from. Located in the heart of the Miracle Strip, there is no better place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Chateau Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Motel Panama City Beach
- Chateau Hotel Panama City Beach