We decided to overnight at Panama City Beach on our way to New Orleans a little uncertain as to what to expect. Given the great rates at The Chateau we decided to take to best room options available.
We were in for a treat. Sure The Chateau isn't the newest property on the strip but we had the most amazing room on the top floor with direct beach and ocean views. The apartments comes with all the basic needs within the kitchen to prepare a meal and we sat and watched the sun go down over the Gulf of Mexico enjoying drips and nibbles followed by a home cooked meal on our ocean front balcony.
The Chateau was excellent value for money and it was complimented with friendly courteous staff who went out of their way to greet you and make you feel welcome. Our only complaint - we didn't have more time to spend here and enjoy Panama City Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Panama City Beachfront motel sits on a 500 foot stretch of sparkling, emerald green Gulf shoreline. Relax beside our lagoon-style, gulf side pool. Take a leisurely stroll at sunset. Whatever you desire, the Chateau Motel is conveniently located close to the best Panama City Beach attractions and offers guests 150 ocean-view rooms with 5 floor plans to choose from. Located in the heart of the Miracle Strip, there is no better place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chateau Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Motel Panama City Beach
- Chateau Hotel Panama City Beach