I selected this Motel, because I was looking for a place right on the Beach and for a single night I thought the rate is ok. Deluxe Beachview @ $74.- + Tx.
If you get there and see it from the road it's less of a Chateau (Castel), it's more a fortress!
The room itself, apart from the entrance door, which is very hard to open and close and the entry with its open sink area and the open wardrobe/closet space and opposite the newly renovated bathroom. The room is fine with everything you need, including large fridge, ( but you need to pay for ice at the machine or buy a bag at reception) flat screen TV but picture not always clear and sharp ( fridge uses the same power socket), but there is the balcony where you can enjoy a nice sundowner and check out the pool. And the beach is right at your footstep with the perfect powder white sand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Panama City Beachfront motel sits on a 500 foot stretch of sparkling, emerald green Gulf shoreline. Relax beside our lagoon-style, gulf side pool. Take a leisurely stroll at sunset. Grab lunch or a daiquiri at Treble Hooks, our pool-side Bar & Grill. Whatever you desire, the Chateau Motel is conveniently located close to the best Panama City Beach attractions and offers guests 150 ocean-view rooms with 5 floor plans to choose from. Located in the heart of the Miracle Strip, there is no better place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Chateau Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Motel Panama City Beach
- Chateau Hotel Panama City Beach