“Not very good” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Not very good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The restaurant is located at the Pier Park. I believe they play live music but I am not sure what day. I also read that the beer is free oon Fridays. My family and I went there on Sunday. The beer is always good but the food was not the best. I guess if it is your first time experiencing German food, you might like it, but if you know what it is supposed to taste like, you will not be impressed. It was not terrible, but it was not great. Just average. If you want great beer, this is the place. If you want great food, go elsewhere.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Kingsport
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Took the family there for dinner. Kids had the fish. Wife had the Chicken Schnitzel Sandwich and I had the Sausage Platter with saurkraut and German potato salad. Kids said there fish was good. Wife said the same for her sandwich. She just didn't know what to do with all the chicken as it was 3 times bigger than the bun. Nice problem to have I guess. As for my platter it had four different kinds of sausages an which were great. The german potato salad was very good and the saurkraut was good just not as good as what I make at home. Also we was traveling with our yorkie which is a small 5 pound dog and was pleased to find their patio to be pet friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Smyrna, Tennessee
“rude and who serves a pretzel with no salt?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

went in for a couple of beers on monday 6/3 about 6:00.hostess and bartender were very rude... very short with us and obviously hated their jobs or did not like people.ordered a pretzel,it was hot and fresh but it came out with no salt! we had to ask for salt that should have been on the pretzel !will definitely not go back...its a shame, we had a great time a few years back at hb when we visited munich....thanks for listening

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Weissbier!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I did not eat a meal here but did stop in a couple of time for the HB weissbier. It's as close to Munich as you're going to find especially in South Florida. I did have a big pretzel which came out hot. They did not have the sweet mustard typically served with the weisswurst but the pretzel was still good. I also tried what they are call The Original lager. Not bad but it didn't seem the same as what you get at the real HB. The HB in Munich is a fantastic value and one of the chapest places to eat in the city. The one in PCB, not so much. Still well worth stopping in for a taste.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Service Sucked”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were seated on the patio and waited 15 minutes on a Thursday for someone to take our drink order and it was the guy who seated us! Every time we needed something like ketchup or drinks, we had to either get it ourselves or go find someone to help us. The food was really good, but we won't ever go back.

• Visited May 2013