“Rooms, pool, balcony, and security was great” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cabana Cay by Oaseas Resorts

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City Beach
Cabana Cay by Oaseas Resorts
You added Cabana Cay by Oaseas Resorts to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   17188 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413   |
“Rooms, pool, balcony, and security was great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

The space was awesome, one of the nicer places I've stayed. I'm a little brought down because of the bad reviews on this place, people need to take a chill pill man. It's nice if you get a good deal (under $100 per night). If you just want a place to hang your clothes, sleep, and just hang out, this place is great. The pool is amazing, the security is great. It's a little far from the beach for walking, but hey, I got a killer deal. If you're driving down, who cares anyway, just drive to the beach. People are too uptight, dude.

• Stayed July 2012
OaseasResortsGM, Public Relations Manager at Cabana Cay by Oaseas Resorts, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time to compliment our property. It is our hopes that with Cabana Cay guest will be provided with great accommodations for an economical cost, convenience to the beach and PCB activities, and of course the amazing pool deck.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

When we got checked in, we noticed a sticky floor in the kitchen. The room was dirty and did not look clean. The furniture was dusty, floor gross and shower was not clean. No mop or broom available in the room and I kid you not only 2 SPOONS AVAILABLE in the silverware. The only good thing was the nice pool and hot tubs. We won't be staying here again. Also the TVs were small and the pillows were as flat as pancakes, so couldn't sleep well.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for your feedback. My sincerest apologies that your stay with us failed to meet your expectations. I will follow up with housekeeping and operations to ensure that proper procedures are being followed concerning housekeeping and accurate inventory of kitchen and cleaning supplies are being taken in each unit.

It is through concerns from travelers such as yourself that we can evaluate and make improvements to our company. If your travel plans ever bring you back to Panama City Beach, I hope you allow us the opportunity to serve your needs.
Covington, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

My partner & I stayed at Cabana Cay for the first time just this past week. We arrived on Thursday and was able to check in about an hour early. We stayed in building A on the 4th floor. For the price we we payed per night, it wasn't bad! Our room was very clean upon arrival, very spacious for the 2 of us, full kitchen, washer & dryer, nice size balcony 1 & 1/2 bath, master bedroom with seperate bunk area. We did notice that the decor and furniture was a little out dated, worn, and not very comfortable.Nice satellite service. The pool was very nice, even with a lot of people there was room to spread out and enjoy it. It could get a little loud and rowdy at times, but that's PCB in general to me. The only cons I can honeslty think of is, no wifi; and no easy access to the beach, we didn't mind the walk, but it would've been nice to have a crosswalk or redlight close by to be able to cross the street safely. We would definitley consider staying here again if we return to PCB

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Villa Rica, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My family has stayed at this resort many times and never had a bad expereince. The furninshings have always been cheap and the room minimally equipped but this last stay was above and and terrible and we will NEVER stay again! The room was dirty, almost all the furniture was broken in some way, the prior renter had smoked in the nonsmoking unit, the beds were nasty, the sink was clogged, there was urine splattered all over the bathroom walls, the sofas were sticky and ALL the lamps broken, the remotes had no batteries,etc... We called the office multiple times daily and could rarely get an answer, when we actually reached someone they promised to return our call and never did. The managment finally agreed to wave our cleaning fee but at check out refused to. They would not assist us in finding other lodging within oasis resorts either. We also returned from the pool one day to find a "managment" key in our door....no one seemed to care that all of our belongings could have been stolen! PLEASE dont ruin your family vacation by booking here.

Room Tip: Do yourself a huge favor and DONOT book here!
LaGrange, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Booked 2 nights at last minute due to a traveling mix up. The pictures are a definite misrepresentation of what you get. The pool is nice, if you don't mind exposing your children to loud, rowdy, unacceptable behavior by other visitors. However, there is no excuse for just how disgusting the room was. The sofa was broken, I would not walk on the carpet without shoes, would not sit or lay on sofa without a towel or something down as it was just plain dirty. I felt horrible that my family members even had to stay here. We booked 2 nights and we opted to leave after 1. This is NOT a bargain my total cost for staying 2 nights was $610 and the fact they even charge a cleaning fee is reprehensible. I will never stay at this location again and I would never recommend anyone stay here. Shame on me for not doing more homework and seeing these reviews prior to booking. I assure you many of these positive experiences listed on here are only from those who only want a roof over their head. Lesson learned.

Eastpointe, Michigan, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I came here for our family reunion, this was a bad experience. The rooms was dirty, carpet dirty, toaster dirty, duct tape on chair, car fresher in heat vent, drawer broke, sofa couch was sunken in, mattress was hard, no ironing board, strains on the walls, patio set did not match. My uncle locked his keys in the room the hotel did not have an extra key to let him in, they had to broke the door, terrible. My room had flies galore. I never seen housekeeping until it was time for check out. The only thing I liked about the place was the pool and location.

Room Tip: Rooms are dirty on all levels.
Villa Rica, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

The pool looked amazing but walked into our room and the bedrooms carpet had big stains all over it. The carpet looked like it have never been vacuumed along the baseboard. The drawers had dirt / hair in them. The walls had hand prints, food and grime all over them. The sleeper sofa was so full of debris I would not have allowed my dog to sleep on it. Kitchenette seemed nice. What was bothersome was not what we could see but the dirt and grime that we couldn't see. Even though the pool looked nice I sure hope they don't clean the pool like they clean there rooms. Anyway, I was lucky enough to fine another place to stay for that trip. One more thing it is not that close to beach wither like the pics insinuate.

Room Tip: Pay attention to ALL of the reviews
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Cabana Cay by Oaseas Resorts? Share your experiences!