We cannot say enough about the exceptionally friendly, polite, and professional staff at this resort and spa! Superb service from the valet attendants, to the front desk staff, to the entire stafff of the restaurants and bar facilities. It was better than the Ritz Carlton-without the attitude!! We are staying during Thunder Beach Bike Week, and the hotel has gone out of their way to make everyone feel welcome and make sure we all have a great time. The resort is on the bay, so it is quiet and peaceful, but with great restaurants, bars and entertainment. The food is great and the service is the best we have experienced in years! We have dined at the Kingfish-both in the restaurant and in the bar (which stays open serving food until late in the evening), as well as the more casual open air dining on the pier at Lime's. All have great food and atmosphere with quick and friendly service and fantastic cocktails!! All of the staff seem very happy and want to make sure your meal and experience are exceptional!
We chose a golf villa for our stay, and it is very roomy with a large living room, sofa, two comfortable chairs, desk, t.v., and refrigerator. The bedroom is seperate with its own t.v. and chair! The room overlooks the golf course and is very quiet and the beds are very comfortable.
There are two beautiful pools at the main hotel with lush tropical, well maintained landscaping-absolutely spectacular!! In addition, there is a pool closer to the villas which is a little laid-back oasis! Great workout facilities- the fitness center had well maintained equipment, plenty of treadmills and other aerobic machines as well as weight training equipment! The spa looks incredible, but I could not seem to find time to go- I will next time for sure!!
The resort did a marvelous job hosting the Thunder Beach Venue, everyone enjoyed the extra entertainment, food, vendors, fashion shows, and contests! The event was fun, well organized, and nothing got loud, or out of control. We wanted to enjoy the festivities, but be off the strip with all of the noise and crowds. We had the best of all worlds at the Bay Point Marriott. We will certainly stay here again for other vacations or for a great long weekend getaway!! It is a great place for relaxation and fun- you can dress up or go very casual and be comfortable in any of the restaurants or bars. If you want to go to the strip-it is just a short drive away, but we didn't want to leave our paradise for too long!!
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Bay Point Hotel
- Wyndham Bay Point Hotel Panama City Beach
- Marriott Bay Point
- Marriott Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wyndham Bay Point Resort overlooks the protected and pristine St. Andrews Bay offering scenic views and an easy trek to the area’s top attractions. Stay and play a round of golf on one of the resort’s two courses or enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment. When venturing out, spend the day at Pier Park, the area’s newest shopping experience, or explore the variety of family-friendly activities located within a short drive of the resort. For beach-goers, the Wyndham Bay Point Resort offers complimentary seasonal boat shuttle to Shell Island—home to some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. No matter what your fancy, you’ll find it during your stay at the Wyndham Bay Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Bay Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.