First of all, the service is great! They have someone near the front desk giving you booklets on what to do down in panama and directions too! Also, the food is amazing, especially the sushi.. best I ever had! Also, you can call golf carts whenever you want to take you from your room (if you stayed in a golf villa like I did)! It's great! There's so many gorgeous pools! Free shuttle to shell island, which is gorgeous! I absolutely love shell island.. so many memories made! Definitely stay here, you won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Point Wyndham Golf Resort & Spa overlooks the protected and pristine St. Andrews Bay offering scenic views and an easy trek to the area's top attractions. Stay and play a round of golf on one of the resort's two courses or enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment. This Gulf Coast vacation spot is a sanctuary for golfers, boaters, and those simply in search of a soothing escape. Our natural setting provides guests with countless ways to relax. With 320 rooms, including 60 one and two bedroom golf villas - you'll enjoy select comfort amid an array of on-site recreational activities and resort casual dining. For beach-goers, the Bay Point Resort offers a seasonal boat shuttle to Shell Island -home to some of the world's most beautiful beaches. No matter what your fancy, you'll find it during your stay at the Bay Point Wyndham Golf Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Bay Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Bay Point Hotel Panama City Beach
- Marriott Bay Point
- Marriott Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Marriott