First, what major hotel chain only has wired internet access. NO WIFI only in Lobby. Second the mattress in the rooms in only 4 to 5 inches thick like day bed thickness. Third the bay view for king suite they give us over looks a pump area for pools and can barely see the bay. Considering the hotel was only at 20% poor excuse for a room and to boot put us on second floor.
Avoid this hotel at all cost many other hotels with modern rooms and features.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Point Wyndham Golf Resort & Spa is currently undergoing a remodel of some of its buildings and restaurants. We are working hard to bring even more fun and luxury to our guests and it is our intention to minimize the inconvenience as much as possible. The Resort does overlook the protected and pristine St. Andrews Bay offering scenic views and an easy trek to the area's top attractions. Stay and play a round of golf on one of the resort's two courses or enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment. This Gulf Coast vacation spot is a sanctuary for golfers, boaters, and those simply in search of a soothing escape. Our natural setting provides guests with countless ways to relax. With 120 rooms, located in our golf villas over looking the courses, you'll enjoy select comfort amid an array of on-site recreational activities and resort casual dining. No matter what your fancy, you'll find it during your stay at the Bay Point Wyndham Golf Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Wyndham Bay Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Bay Point Hotel Panama City Beach
- Marriott Bay Point
- Marriott Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Marriott