First, what major hotel chain only has wired internet access. NO WIFI only in Lobby. Second the mattress in the rooms in only 4 to 5 inches thick like day bed thickness. Third the bay view for king suite they give us over looks a pump area for pools and can barely see the bay. Considering the hotel was only at 20% poor excuse for a room and to boot put us on second floor.
Avoid this hotel at all cost many other hotels with modern rooms and features.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Bay Point Hotel
- Wyndham Bay Point Hotel Panama City Beach
- Marriott Bay Point
- Marriott Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wyndham Bay Point Resort overlooks the protected and pristine St. Andrews Bay offering scenic views and an easy trek to the area’s top attractions. Stay and play a round of golf on one of the resort’s two courses or enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment. When venturing out, spend the day at Pier Park, the area’s newest shopping experience, or explore the variety of family-friendly activities located within a short drive of the resort. For beach-goers, the Wyndham Bay Point Resort offers complimentary seasonal boat shuttle to Shell Island—home to some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. No matter what your fancy, you’ll find it during your stay at the Wyndham Bay Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Bay Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.