the hotel is in a great location. the boat ride provided to go to Shell Island was really nice. The room was a little outdated and wifi was not provided in the rooms. It is a bit antiquated for the price. When we entered our room it was obvious the cleaning crew had been there. I just could not figure out if it was to fully clean or take a break. they left a bottle of cleaning solution and an soda can in a chair. I called the front desk and they were nice and apologized and sent a cleaning crew to my room. funny, they cleaned up a little more I think but just put the soda can in another spot. with that said i was a little uncomfortable after that and just threw my hands up (the universal forget it sign). The bathroom was very small and the rooms could use some updates. the window in the bedroom needed to be replaced. They were so weathered I could not even see out of them. This is a beautiful spot but the rooms could stand a bit of upgrading. That would have made my stay much more pleasant. 2 thumbs to the restaurants on site. the food and staff was awesome! And the folks at the front desk was really nice and helpful.
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Panama City Beach
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool
Ranked #31 of 45 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Wyndham Bay Point Resort 3.5*
Number of rooms: 320
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Point Wyndham Golf Resort & Spa is currently undergoing a remodel of some of its buildings and restaurants. We are working hard to bring even more fun and luxury to our guests and it is our intention to minimize the inconvenience as much as possible. The Resort does overlook the protected and pristine St. Andrews Bay offering scenic views and an easy trek to the area's top attractions. Stay and play a round of golf on one of the resort's two courses or enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment. This Gulf Coast vacation spot is a sanctuary for golfers, boaters, and those simply in search of a soothing escape. Our natural setting provides guests with countless ways to relax. With 120 rooms, located in our golf villas over looking the courses, you'll enjoy select comfort amid an array of on-site recreational activities and resort casual dining. No matter what your fancy, you'll find it during your stay at the Bay Point Wyndham Golf Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Bay Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Bay Point Hotel Panama City Beach
- Marriott Bay Point
- Marriott Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Marriott