the hotel is in a great location. the boat ride provided to go to Shell Island was really nice. The room was a little outdated and wifi was not provided in the rooms. It is a bit antiquated for the price. When we entered our room it was obvious the cleaning crew had been there. I just could not figure out if it was to fully clean or take a break. they left a bottle of cleaning solution and an soda can in a chair. I called the front desk and they were nice and apologized and sent a cleaning crew to my room. funny, they cleaned up a little more I think but just put the soda can in another spot. with that said i was a little uncomfortable after that and just threw my hands up (the universal forget it sign). The bathroom was very small and the rooms could use some updates. the window in the bedroom needed to be replaced. They were so weathered I could not even see out of them. This is a beautiful spot but the rooms could stand a bit of upgrading. That would have made my stay much more pleasant. 2 thumbs to the restaurants on site. the food and staff was awesome! And the folks at the front desk was really nice and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Bay Point Hotel
- Wyndham Bay Point Hotel Panama City Beach
- Marriott Bay Point
- Marriott Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Marriott
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Panama City Beach
Bar/Lounge Business Center Fitness Center Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Kids Activities Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #27 of 54 hotels in Panama City Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Wyndham Bay Point Resort 3.5*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wyndham Bay Point Resort overlooks the protected and pristine St. Andrews Bay offering scenic views and an easy trek to the area’s top attractions. Stay and play a round of golf on one of the resort’s two courses or enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment. When venturing out, spend the day at Pier Park, the area’s newest shopping experience, or explore the variety of family-friendly activities located within a short drive of the resort. For beach-goers, the Wyndham Bay Point Resort offers complimentary seasonal boat shuttle to Shell Island—home to some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. No matter what your fancy, you’ll find it during your stay at the Wyndham Bay Point Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Wyndham Bay Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.