“Thanksgiving Disaster” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bay Point Golf Resort & Spa

You added Bay Point Golf Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Bay Point Golf Resort & Spa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4114 Jan Cooley Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32407 (Formerly Wyndham Bay Point Resort)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #33 of 44 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Atlanta, Georgia
“Thanksgiving Disaster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stayed at this hotel several times but this trip decided to take the kids based on misleading information. Was told the boat to Shell Island was running till Sunday November 25 however that was not the case; it ended the end of October. I had a choice of going home for Thanksgiving but wanted to end my vacation at the beach based off what Wyndham reservations department gave me. Needless to say another reason I chose the beach was because of the indoor pool. However at check in I was informed the Boat was not running and the pool had been vomited in And it would take 24 hours for the pool to be drained in refilled before they would reopen the pool however the next morning 10 a.m. the pool was open and the visitors were in the pool not knowing what had taken place. I contacted corporate who agreed that everything that was done was normal under normal circumstances and they did not even offer us any kind of compensation for all the disappointments and lies we were told. I will never return to this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Too much for what you get. Overall slightly above average. If I could I would give it a 3.5. I stayed here 5 days. I gave them a 4 mainly because of the service, location and breakfast.

Service was excellent. The employees are very polite and made me feel very confortable. Couldn't be better.

The bed is a bit hard and I keep on waking up with pain in my neck.

The room was cleam, but I noticed a few carpet stains.

The location is the best! what a beutiful view!

The rooms have a refrigerator but no microwave. There is only one microwave, and it is at the lobby.I had to use a microwave at the lobby. Didn't have a TV line up in my room. You can tell the hotel needs a few repairs.

The best breakfast inlcuded with my room I have ever had.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
KEYSTONE HEIGHTS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The only problem was there was no lunch available at the hotel. We were in meetings and had to take an long lunch which delayed our meeting. Everything about the hotel was excellent and would have been perfect if there was a little more services during the day.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Travelers also viewed these Panama City Beach hotels
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panam...
#22 of 44 in Panama City Beach
Legacy by the Sea
#20 of 44 in Panama City Beach
4.0 of 5 stars 656 reviews
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay P...
#5 of 44 in Panama City Beach
Ocean Breeze Hotel
Ocean Breeze Hotel
#28 of 44 in Panama City Beach
3.5 of 5 stars 68 reviews

Been to Bay Point Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bay Point Golf Resort & Spa

Address: 4114 Jan Cooley Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32407 (Formerly Wyndham Bay Point Resort)
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Panama City Beach
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Swimming Pool
Ranked #33 of 44 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Bay Point Golf Resort & Spa 3.5*
The Bay Point Golf Resort & Spa is currently undergoing a remodel of some of its buildings, pools and restaurants. We are working hard to bring even more fun and luxury to our guests and it is our intention to minimize the inconvenience as much as possible. The Resort does overlook the protected and pristine St. Andrews Bay offering scenic views and an easy trek to the area's top attractions. Stay and play a round of golf on one of the resort's two courses or enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment. This Gulf Coast vacation spot is a sanctuary for golfers, boaters, and those simply in search of a soothing escape. Our natural setting provides guests with countless ways to relax. With 120 rooms, located in our golf villas over looking the courses, you'll enjoy select comfort amid an array of on-site recreational activities and resort casual dining. No matter what your fancy, you'll find it during your stay at the Bay Point Golf Resort & Spa. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Bay Point Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Bay Point Hotel Panama City Beach