We stayed at Wyndham Bay Point Resort while the tropical storm Debby was passing by PCB so we couldn't use the entire facilities.
Anyway We are not happy about our stay.
Staff was not nice at check in desk ,and the whole staff was so snobbish.
Our room was superior but fornitures were old .
The beaches and towncentre were very far ,a car necessary .
At the check out in the morning the desk was empty ,we were in hurry so it caused damages for us.
wi-fi didn't work in our room
I'll choose another hotel for my next stay .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Point Wyndham Golf Resort & Spa overlooks the protected and pristine St. Andrews Bay offering scenic views and an easy trek to the area's top attractions. Stay and play a round of golf on one of the resort's two courses or enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment. This Gulf Coast vacation spot is a sanctuary for golfers, boaters, and those simply in search of a soothing escape. Our natural setting provides guests with countless ways to relax. With 320 rooms, including 60 one and two bedroom golf villas - you'll enjoy select comfort amid an array of on-site recreational activities and resort casual dining. For beach-goers, the Bay Point Resort offers a seasonal boat shuttle to Shell Island -home to some of the world's most beautiful beaches. No matter what your fancy, you'll find it during your stay at the Bay Point Wyndham Golf Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Wyndham Bay Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Bay Point Hotel Panama City Beach
- Marriott Bay Point
- Marriott Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Marriott