“Decent hotel with good customer service” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #16 of 45 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lakeland, Florida
“Decent hotel with good customer service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Had never stayed in a sleep inn prior, it's a decent hotel...clean, good customer service and close to everything we were interested in. The employees were helpful and attentive.
There's a Walmart and Walgreens within three minutes of the hotel and the nearest public beach access is about seven minutes from the hotel. Nearby fast food restaurants and local hangouts are close as well. Would stay again.

• Stayed May 2013
Sam H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Hotchx4,

Thank you very much for the great review about our hotel. It was a pleasure having you here and and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

best regards,

Sam and the SI PCB Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Gautier, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

THIS HOTEL IS FANTASTIC! While booking my reservation, I advised I would not be traveling with a pet. However after a few days of not reaching my sitter, it wasn't looking good. It says on the website that the pet weight limit is 25lbs. I called the hotel direct and they informed me they would work with me even though my puppy weighed 69lbs (A fee applies for pets). Anyway I ended up getting in contact with them to let them know my sitter came through. NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF** When I checked in, Sam, the manager was very welcoming along with the other staff member. After we checked in, we went back out to sight see. Sam then stopped us in the lobby and asked was everything in the room ok. "Who does that now days?" I was really shocked and appreciative of that. He even helped us pinpoint some great restauraunts in the area. Panama City Beach is absolutely beautiful and to me, this hotel is the BEST IN THE AREA. The price is great, free deluxe breakfast, heated pool, fridge, microwave, and even better the beach is 2 lights down. It's not walking distance, but a 4 minute drive "yes, we timed it" won't hurt anyone. Sleep Inn PCB is clean and safe. Sam, Chip, Dave, and the rest of the friendly crew will allow this hotel to continue to prosper. We will be returning. Don't miss your chance to stay here.. BOOK NOW!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Sam H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear IndianGirl101,

Thank you so much for taking the time and writing a review about our hotel. Everyone here including David, Chip and myself, greatly appreciates it, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Sam H and the SI Team
Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

We traveled about 3 times to Panama city beach between August 2012 and May 2013 for several days at a time. The hotel is in a safe area with many restaurants nearby. It's a great place to stay and the rooms are pretty nice and appear fairly new.

The staff is quite friendly but what really shines is the treatment you get in the mornings in the breakfast room! The lady that works there is amazingly friendly, very attentive, and treats everyone like family. I believe her name was Cassie and always greeted everyone with a big good morning and all smiles. While the food is pretty good and enough to get you going for the day, this lady is what made breakfast a pretty special time, very enjoyable!

Every night is "Movie Night" for free and includes real theater popcorn. The only complaint that we had is that if no one attends the movie, they do not pop any corn. When they did have the popcorn, it was nice to take a couple of bags up to the room at the end of the day.

This is definitely a place to stay comfortably, safe, and fairly priced.

Room Tip: If coming from Front beach Rd. do not turn into Joan Ave at the light because you can't make a l...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Sam H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Dear Orodco,

Thank you very much for taking the time and leaving a review for our hotel in paradise. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we please remember to recommend us to family and friends. We hope to see you again very soon.

Calvert City, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

WOW Service is what we recieved during our stay at Sleep Inn & Suites in Panama City.
We cannot say enough about Sam (Mgr and his staff) Always so helpful with anything we needed. Our room was great! Had microwave, fridge and coffee maker.We also thought rates were really good as well. Would Love to stay here again, They really know how to treat their guests. :) Thanks Sam and Staff for your kindness during our stay. Awesome Awesome!!
Gina & Bonnie

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Gina L,

It was a pleasure having you, and Ms. Bonnie, here last week. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope that you keep your promise and come visit with us again soon. It's too hot in KY this time of year!

Best Wishes,

Sam H and the SI PCB Team
Clitheroe
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Had checked in to the disgusting Summer breeze Motel - left after discovering the cockroach infestation and needed aplace at 9pm - the SleepInn came to our rescue - light years better than the Summer Breeze for not a lot more money. The receptioist was so helpful.

• Stayed May 2013
Sam H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear FrankG1955,

Thank you very much for taking the time and leaving a review for our hotel in paradise. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your comments. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Hi everybody,

to the future Hotel choice stayers. I'm Angelia and I've made it my business/pleasure, to always reside at a Comfrot Inn when traveling. My home was remolded December 26, 2012 - January 07, 2013. I resided at the Comfort Inn Suites, in Montgomery, Al ( for ten days.) I loved it. It was there, I decided when travelling /vacationing, to look for a Comfort Inn. The staff was very nice and friendly. Everything was wonderful and to my likings.

Last weekend I turned half a century old. Yes, I turned the big 5 0 ~ 50TH on April 28, 2013, and my man turned 50 May 02, 2013. So we decided to spoil each other @ Panama Beach, Fla. Neither of us had visited the area before. Upon arriving at the hotel. It was late and the doors were automatically locking for the night. Due, to hotel policy, after a certain hours. The doors manually lock. So you have to use the key card, provided by Comfort Inn. We barely made it. The desk attendant was a nice young man. We didn't have reservations. He found a vacant room for us. He was very nice, friendly, professional, well groomed and respectful gentleman. He went above and beyond duty. While helping us settle in comfortably. Even though I forgot his name. I'll never forget his face or the kindess shown towards us. He gave us directions to places, and gave us good dinning places. Along with places to sight see and visit. We loved the upside down building and the Ripleys Believe It Or Not ship. We visited the beach and other areas. Club Lavila was on our "things to do list" as well.

My co-workers, family and friends are still laughing at me. When I talk about our stay,and the things we did. I tell them to be sure to get reservations at the Beachfront Comfort Inn when visiting Panama City Beach. I tell them the staff there made us feel like (B.O.B.) lil ballers on a budget, becasue we were treated like royality. We checked in on April 25, and checked out April 27, 2012. We hated to leave, but our money was getting a kinda funny, and as your parents say. When your welcome is wearing thin. You ain't gotta go home, but you gotta get the h%ll up out of here (jokingly). Unless your parents happen to be my mom (L.O.L.) Long story short. Leaving a wonderful past weekend memory, and fast forward to today. My love and I had a great time in Panama. We had a even better stay at the Comfort Inn . I'm hooked on Comfort Inn, and I'll be back in June guys. So be looking for me. Oh, another great thing about the Comfrot Inn. The matresses are to die for. (TALK ABOUT COMFORT). The first day we rose early (like 7:30 a.m.) hitting the city shopping, sight seeing, etc. We decided to call it a day around 7:00 p.m. As we need to rest up for the club. We almost didnt make it. We both fell upon the bed and didn't move again. Until about midnight. I'm not sure what brand the matress is...but "Way To Go Commfort Inn". We slept like a baby each night. Keep up the good work, and you'll definitely get this lil baller on a budget $$$. I'm a satsified (B.O.B)

Upon arrival I was big money (all bills and no change.) Shoot, after balling on a budget, shopping and getting down wit the get down. I became Lil Money ( all change and no bills). I'm re-grouping and headed back to Panama Beach in June, 2013. Be looking for me Mr front desk clerk. Take care and in the words of Ray Charles ... "let it do what it do" Angelia Williams 0f angiesmsgs1@yahoo.com

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, about 4 doors from the elevator. Wonderfully good in every aspect.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sam H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Mrs. Angelia W,

Thank you very much for your kind remarks. Every member of the Sleep Inn team, including Chip, the night auditor, greatly appreciates it... even though you called us a Comfort Inn several times! It looks like your 10 day stay at the Comfort Inn in Montg. Al. left a lasting impression on you that you got us mixed up :)
We glad to be your home away from home in PCB and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

Sam H. and the SI PCB Team!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband & I went to Panama City Beach to attend .a 4-day jazz festival & stayed at the Sleep Inn & Suites for 3 nights. It was an excellent choice because it was close to the venue at Pier Park & there was a free breakfast every morning of eggs, waffles, etc. Also - the room had a small fridge & a nice size microwave along with free coffee & tea. The rooms were clean & hotel service was excellent . A well - equipped exercise room is on site as well as a free movie night every night with popcorn. We didn't take advantage of any attractions, but various ones are nearby(Wonder works & SS Ripley ,as well as waterslides, a small zoo, & other points of interests for kids & young adults.)

Room Tip: I would not choose a room near the door leading to the pool because access could be annoying during...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sam H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear EeniorTraveler,

Sam H & the SI PCB Team!

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach? Share your experiences!