“My wonderful stay” 5 of 5 stars

Montgomery, Alabama
“My wonderful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Hi everybody,

to the future Hotel choice stayers. I'm Angelia and I've made it my business/pleasure, to always reside at a Comfrot Inn when traveling. My home was remolded December 26, 2012 - January 07, 2013. I resided at the Comfort Inn Suites, in Montgomery, Al ( for ten days.) I loved it. It was there, I decided when travelling /vacationing, to look for a Comfort Inn. The staff was very nice and friendly. Everything was wonderful and to my likings.

Last weekend I turned half a century old. Yes, I turned the big 5 0 ~ 50TH on April 28, 2013, and my man turned 50 May 02, 2013. So we decided to spoil each other @ Panama Beach, Fla. Neither of us had visited the area before. Upon arriving at the hotel. It was late and the doors were automatically locking for the night. Due, to hotel policy, after a certain hours. The doors manually lock. So you have to use the key card, provided by Comfort Inn. We barely made it. The desk attendant was a nice young man. We didn't have reservations. He found a vacant room for us. He was very nice, friendly, professional, well groomed and respectful gentleman. He went above and beyond duty. While helping us settle in comfortably. Even though I forgot his name. I'll never forget his face or the kindess shown towards us. He gave us directions to places, and gave us good dinning places. Along with places to sight see and visit. We loved the upside down building and the Ripleys Believe It Or Not ship. We visited the beach and other areas. Club Lavila was on our "things to do list" as well.

My co-workers, family and friends are still laughing at me. When I talk about our stay,and the things we did. I tell them to be sure to get reservations at the Beachfront Comfort Inn when visiting Panama City Beach. I tell them the staff there made us feel like (B.O.B.) lil ballers on a budget, becasue we were treated like royality. We checked in on April 25, and checked out April 27, 2012. We hated to leave, but our money was getting a kinda funny, and as your parents say. When your welcome is wearing thin. You ain't gotta go home, but you gotta get the h%ll up out of here (jokingly). Unless your parents happen to be my mom (L.O.L.) Long story short. Leaving a wonderful past weekend memory, and fast forward to today. My love and I had a great time in Panama. We had a even better stay at the Comfort Inn . I'm hooked on Comfort Inn, and I'll be back in June guys. So be looking for me. Oh, another great thing about the Comfrot Inn. The matresses are to die for. (TALK ABOUT COMFORT). The first day we rose early (like 7:30 a.m.) hitting the city shopping, sight seeing, etc. We decided to call it a day around 7:00 p.m. As we need to rest up for the club. We almost didnt make it. We both fell upon the bed and didn't move again. Until about midnight. I'm not sure what brand the matress is...but "Way To Go Commfort Inn". We slept like a baby each night. Keep up the good work, and you'll definitely get this lil baller on a budget $$$. I'm a satsified (B.O.B)

Upon arrival I was big money (all bills and no change.) Shoot, after balling on a budget, shopping and getting down wit the get down. I became Lil Money ( all change and no bills). I'm re-grouping and headed back to Panama Beach in June, 2013. Be looking for me Mr front desk clerk. Take care and in the words of Ray Charles ... "let it do what it do" Angelia Williams 0f angiesmsgs1@yahoo.com

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, about 4 doors from the elevator. Wonderfully good in every aspect.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sam H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Mrs. Angelia W,

Thank you very much for your kind remarks. Every member of the Sleep Inn team, including Chip, the night auditor, greatly appreciates it... even though you called us a Comfort Inn several times! It looks like your 10 day stay at the Comfort Inn in Montg. Al. left a lasting impression on you that you got us mixed up :)
We glad to be your home away from home in PCB and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,

Sam H. and the SI PCB Team!

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband & I went to Panama City Beach to attend .a 4-day jazz festival & stayed at the Sleep Inn & Suites for 3 nights. It was an excellent choice because it was close to the venue at Pier Park & there was a free breakfast every morning of eggs, waffles, etc. Also - the room had a small fridge & a nice size microwave along with free coffee & tea. The rooms were clean & hotel service was excellent . A well - equipped exercise room is on site as well as a free movie night every night with popcorn. We didn't take advantage of any attractions, but various ones are nearby(Wonder works & SS Ripley ,as well as waterslides, a small zoo, & other points of interests for kids & young adults.)

Room Tip: I would not choose a room near the door leading to the pool because access could be annoying during...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sam H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear EeniorTraveler,

Thank you very much for taking the time and leaving a review for our hotel in paradise. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your comments. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Sam H & the SI PCB Team!
Tallahassee, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We've stayed at Sleep Inn before and this site did not disappoint! It was a wonderful stay and the complimentary breakfast was really good, hot food hot and a nice variety. The staff at breakfast was helpful and efficient. The rest of the staff were also nice and very professional. We were there for the jazz festival (3 nights) and they made us feel welcome and at home. A nice touch was a movie for guests at 7pm but we were busy at the festival. The rooms were clean and neat and comfortable which why we often choose Sleep Inn. Only one concern - one bed spread had a tear on it. We opted for no room service (do not disturb) so I can't rate that. I caught myself calling it home several times - that's how comfortable I felt!

Room Tip: Professional staff when making an initial call and word of mouth from those you trust or people who...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sam H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Stingray58_10,

We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and every member of the Sleep Inn team greatly appreciates your comments. We look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Best wishes,

Sam H. & the SI PCB team!
Maryland Heights, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had a very successful girls weekend trip to Florida! Everyone we encountered at the hotel was professional and helpful during our stay, but Dave who worked the front desk in the afternoon / evening made our stay a real pleasure! Any questions or requests we had, he was able to give us great information about where to eat and where to go. He is a true asset to your organization and sets an amazing standard for other service representatives to strive for. Not only did we witness this personally we were also around to see his compassion and customer services skills with other guests. The hotel was clean and very comfortable, plus we were just a few blocks from the beach. Pretty perfect location for us. At the end of the trip we had not complaints!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Sam H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear CandiceC35,

Thank you very much for taking the time and leaving a review for our hote. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your recommendation. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Best,

Sam H & the SI PCB Team!
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed a few days here before a beach wedding for a friend. The rooms were clean, staff was friendly and professional, and breakfast was great. Couldn't beat the price, and though it's not on the beach, it's in a great location. Only a short drive to anything in PCB. We will return.

• Stayed June 2012
Sam H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear LuvSummerTravel,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.
We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Best Rgards,

Sam and the SI PCB Team
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I am a choice priviledge member and the fact that I recieved such poor service during my spring break vacation was absolutely obsurd! We got evicted from the hotel because a friend of mine got sick and threw up on the sheets with a little bit of red lipstick on it as well, the lazy house keeper changed our sheets and left the room, she did not clean up the first night we were there and she then told management she didnt want to clean the lipstick off the sheets so management called our room and demanded an extra $250 for towels and sheets, this is a hotel and you dont supply towels when needed??? I cursed the manager out after he called the police and had a nasty attitude with me, not only did we not stay for the night that we paid for which was a sunday, we did not get our $200 deposit back. The management team is very sorry & rude as well as disrespectful, the general manager cursed at me and threw paper in my face. They also have lazy housemaids, I do not recommend this hotel at all, the LaQuinta Inn is better!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Sam H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Leah C,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience in our hotel during your spring break. Please read the review below, and see how other college students enjoyed their time with us.
Unfortunately, you failed to follow the guidelines that we stress on in the room contract that you signed upon arrival and your own actions got you evicted from the hotel. No one here, myself included, was rude or nasty to you as you mentioned above.

Sam H and the SI PCB Team
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel is not by the beach BUT, It is about a half mile from it! A great place to escape the traffic from Spring Break. The rooms were maintained with full efficientcy and the front desk staff were very helpful in pointing us in the right direction of Go-cart tracks and food. I believe we were checked in by the GM- Kudos to you for helping us out! I reccomend this hotel HIGHLY if you are looking for a clean and close hotel to the beach. Again, this hotel is NOT on the beach, but extremely close to it and the museums and fun!

Room Tip: This hotel is NOT on the Beach
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Sam H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear southukDRB,

Best,

Sam & the SI PCB!

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach? Share your experiences!