“We had a comfortable stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Monticello, Florida
“We had a comfortable stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed at the Sleep Inn in Panama City Beach for a Halloween Party aboard the Betsy Anne Riverboat. We were able to get an early check-in. The room was clean, comfortable, and had many conveniences, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer. The bed was comfortable and the shower was nice and hot. The check-in staff, David, was friendly and very personable. There is a full hot complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
sleepinnpcb, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Slipawaycpl,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor! We’re so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Best Regards,
Sam H. & the SI Team

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Madison
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

The hotel was clean, friendly and very accommodating front desk manager, the hotel is dog friendly and we were in a pinch as our property closing did not take place and we needed a place for the evening. I expected the rooms to be a little more damaged since they were dog accommodating, but they were as clean as many Embassy Suites I stay in during normal business travel. I was very pleased with the facility. Interestingly this facility has a small movie theater and they were showing I believe Iron Man II.

Room Tip: Dog friendly hotel with large comfortable suite rooms.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
sleepinnpcb, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear CT69_77 guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Everyone here at the SI PCB appreciates it and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure having you here and we hope you make us you home away from home destination whenever you visit PCB again in the future!

Best Wishes,
Sam H and the SI Team!
York, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have wanted to rate this hotel before but have been extremely busy but now that I will be going back within the next two weeks and I have been there 6 other nights, I just had to tell people about it. This hotel is easy to get to off of 98 and if you are want to get some exercise, it is within walking distance of great restaurants like Deadeye Dick's who had the best Filet Mignon I ever had, Wonder Works, Believe It or Not Museum, miniature golfing, etc. There is an amusement park and waterpark along with other fun places all within walking distance but yet it is out of the busy area of town.

This hotel has electronic doors so there is no hassle with luggage, a deluxe breakfast including home made grits that are delicious, great parking, very clean large rooms and a friendly manager who really cares about his property. There is a connecting building that has different things going on such as a before-Christmas craft show one time I was there. The Manager offers popcorn and a free movie each night in the "theater" off the lobby. It is also priced reasonably. If you just don't feel like going out one night, order Chinese to be delivered from Jen-Jen. It is great!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
sleepinnpcb, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Dear LynYork_PA,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. It was a pleasure serving you and every member of the Sleep Inn team appreciates your comments and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to be your home away from home destination in PCB!
dothan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I visit Panama city beach often , but this was our first stay at the sleep inn & suites. To start our stay we were granted an early check in, which was very nice since being tired from our trip in. .The check in process was by far the fastest I have experienced. Even though the process was speedy they still recognized me as an Elite member, which so many hotels fail to do. The room was perfect, and as a seasoned traveler I fully inspect my rooms apon arrival and this room was spotless. So my hat goes off to the management and staff what a wonderful job, and we will see you soon.

• Stayed September 2012
Dear LoveBirds1277,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Everyone here at the Sleep Inn PCB appreciates your comments and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure having you here and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
Abbeville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

When I got there the rooms were dirty. so we had to wait. Upon entering the room there was hair on the bathroom floor a wet towel under the head of the bed. and hair on the pillow. the bathtub had mold in it. during my stay my room was not vacuumed towels were thrown in on the rack not even placed neat. and wasn't given more toilet paper. the whole week our bed was one time changed. the lady in the breakfast lady was so sweet. she struggled with all the messes people made food every where and the rudeness of others. and it wasn't even her fault there was no waffles the front desk lady said they discontinued them, it seems they discontinued many things. dirty rooms discontinued breakfast. and breakfast closing early on weekend no more 10;00 we like to sleep a little longer on weekend's. this is our last trip to this hotel. and we will tell everyone of our terrible experience. your new management is awful

Room Tip: Don't go here until they improve
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
sleepinnpcb, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Dear Patricia M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We apologize you did not enjoy your experience with us. You claim that "new management" is awful but not once during your supposedly week long stay, did you once try to contact anyone about your concerns.
We take pride in what we do and if you like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Sam H. and the Sleep Inn PCB Team
Church Hill, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel several times and this last trip was by far the worst experience we have had at a Choice hotel. They were sold out for the Labor Day weekend until Hurricane Issac came toward the area. My wife saw the marquee and it said they had walk-in specials. We went to eat and as we were going to our room we heard the clerk telling a couple they had rooms for $89 and $99 for a queen bed and king bed respectively. The next morning at breakfast we overheard a clerk quoting the same prices for the rooms. A family having a reunion were staying there and found they were paying different prices. They checked out because they would not adjust the price of the rooms. The room was never vacuumed and they did not even put the toilet paper on the holders. They basically made the bed and threw the towels on the shelf. The deluxe breakfast was anything but. There wasn't a waffle maker,only one kind of cereal, and went down to powdered creamer for coffee. We heard they were getting ready to become a Best Western who only has a basic and simple breakfast. We would have paid the extra $10 to stay at the Comfort Inn on Richard Jackson Blvd. We paid $129 for Fiday and Saturday night, $139 for Sunday night, and $ 69 for Monday and Tuesday night. My husband talked to the clerk on Wednesday morning about adjusting our bill. He said they would not have given away rooms at the prices he was told. He did adjust our bill $40 because we had stayed 5 nights.Also, we heard they had bed bugs in some of the rooms. Needless to say, we will not be staying there again under any name until it says under new management. We plan to send an email to the owner of the hotel and to the corporate office. Do not make reservations at this hotel especially if you are a Choice Rewards member with a diamond status. The Comfort Inn I mentioned is a far better manged hotel. I would reccommend it.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else. If you do stay, check room for bed bugs first.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
sleepinnpcb, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Dear Tntoolgirl,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We apologize you did not enjoy your experience with us. Unfortunately, I was unavailable the day you departed, but I was here every other day during your 5 night stay, and not once did you stop to see me to voice your concerns.
Regarding the walk in specials you mentioned, that's basically what it is... a special for guests who are willing to take a chance and come down without an advance reservation. It's basically like booking a flight, you might not find 2 passengers that paid the same price. It all depends on when and how you booked your flight or hotel room. We shop the competition everyday and I guarantee you that you would of, for example, have paid at a minimum of 99.00 per night for the last 2 nights of your stay there, where you only paid 69.00 with us... plus the front desk team member gave you a courtesy discount on top of that. I believe your stay with us was a great value after all.
As far as the housekeeping service, if it was not to your satisfaction, a quick call to the front desk, and we would of taken care of that for you.
We offer a complimentary hot breakfast that our guests enjoy and compliment us on all the time. I would like to also assure you that what you "heard" about bed bugs, is not true.
We hope you consider us again for your next visit to the Panama City Beach area.

Best Regards,

Sam H and the The Sleep Inn PCB Team.
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is indeed a 2 star hotel, convenience and customer service is the only reason to choose this hotel. Bedspreads are not my "cup of tea", hairy at that. The bathroom was nicely arranged but the overall cleanliness of the room was lacking.

Room Tip: Choose a condo rental.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
sleepinnpcb, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear Steph198706,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We apologize you did not enjoy your experience with us, and we will make sure to speak with our housekeeping staff regarding the cleanliness of your room. I assure you that we take guest comments seriously and that we take pride of our hotel and the work we do. I would of loved for you to have informed us while you were here, so we could of taken care of the issue right away. I Hope that you would consider us for your next visit to Panama City Beach area.
Best,
Sam H. and the team at the SleepInnPcb.com

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach? Share your experiences!