“The Best Damm Breakfast Place Since I left NYC” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Corams'

Corams'
2016 Thomas Dr, Panama City Beach, FL 32408-5812 (Formerly Corams)
+1 850-234-8373
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Diner, Hamburgers, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budgetDining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner. Always openB. est brunch on the beach
Palm Coast, Florida
“The Best Damm Breakfast Place Since I left NYC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

WOW !! Is all I can say. Yes Its a diner but the Waitresses are ACES !!! The cooks are ACES !!! A must STOP if your ever in Panama City. Was told about the place by some firemen, cant wait till I am back again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tom Z, Owner at Corams', responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thanks for the great review. Btw, we are always happy to serve PCB's bravest.
See you again soon.

Georgia
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband always insists on coming here when we visit and I'm always glad he does. The food is great, large portions and friendly staff. The coffee was the best I've had in a long time. We both had bacon and cheese omelets with hash browns - delicious!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tom Z, Owner at Corams', responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thanks for being a regular customer of Corams'. We are always happy to get feedback.

See you again soon.
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped into Coram's because my husband used to go there with his grandparents all the time when he was younger. He kept telling me about this "heavenly hash", and he was so happy to have it again! Great little diner like atmosphere. They made an enormous mickey mouse pancake for my little one for just $2! My kids were wild that morning, but the workers seemed to enjoy them. Great little stop in for us, we will be back on our next trip to PCB.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tom Z, Owner at Corams', responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thanks for stopping in and thanks for your business. We have been open for over 26 years on Thomas Dr so we would like to think we are becoming a PCB family tradition.

We look forward to seeing you again real soon.
“A great find in Panam city!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We came early and the ambiance is diner like. Waitstaff was very attentive and helpful. The pancakes with blueberries were Devine. Huge portions for a great price. I will visit again next time in town.

Visited August 2013
Tom Z, Owner at Corams', responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thanks for the great feedback and we are glad you enjoyed the pancakes. See you next time in PCB.
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Heavenly hash is heavenly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

You might drive by it just on looks alone, but the food is good. Prepared by a line cook that knows how to cook, we received a large breakfast in a short amount of time. Just watching the cook prepare the food was amazing. Kind of like Waffle House preparation. I highly recommend the Heavenly Hash!

Visited August 2013
Tom Z, Owner at Corams', responded to this review, August 25, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed Corams and thanks for the kind words. Also, good to see another Heavenly Hash fan!