“Great breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
“Great breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

We tried this place due to a recommendation from a friend and were not disappointed. Although prices are fairly ridiculous for breakfast foods, the food is very good. I had an omelet plate and it was $13. Filled me up and the taste as great tho. Definitely a must try for people who have to have breakfast like me.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great sweet potato pancakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Four of us had breakfast on a Sunday morning about 10. We were seated immediately and offered coffee. The sweet potato pancakes were good and the Cajun seasoned pecans gave them a little bite. The biscuits and gravy had spicy sausage and we're very good. We'll go back.

Visited January 2014
Pickerington
“Food good prices high”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

For a breakfast place I can say this is not my cup of tea. Had the Huevos Ranchaos way over priced at 12.99. Service was good, but unless another person pays I won't be back.

Visited January 2014
Albany, Georgia
“Great place for brunch while visiting PCB!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Best place in Panama City Beach for breakfast! If you're looking for more than just your average eggs, bacon, and pancakes....than you need to try Another Broken Egg. I thoroughly enjoyed the baked brie and the Mardi Gras omelet. I can truly say it was the most interesting twist to breakfast food I have ever had. I will definitely be back the next time we visit.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Huntington Beach, Ca
“Great food a little high in price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I was led here by a relative for breakfast. The choices are great and my omelet was one of the best I have had. They substituted fruit for potatoes and the fruit was fresh with no up charge. My wife had a scramble and her only complaint was too much food. Many places make good omelets but the best are those the pay attention to how they construct the omelet. Almost every bite had all the ingredients. I only have one bad thing to say, the prices are too high. The place was packed on Thursday morning, so if the food is good people will pay. Will I go back, yes.

• Visited December 2013