“Granola = YUM!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Nashville, Tennessee
“Granola = YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I discovered ABE earlier in the summer, and fell in love with the place. I love breakfast especially on vacation. My favorite menu item is the granola, quinoa and fruit. I wish I had some now! It consists of their homemade granola, fresh strawberries and blueberries, bananas rolled in toasted coconut, a plop of blueberry quinoa in the middle and a drizzle of coconut milk and yogurt. Excellent! The pancakes are also delicious, as is the blackberry grits appetizer. The servings are plentiful, and everything that comes out of the kitchen looks delicious.

My friend and I opted to sit at the bar to be served more quickly. There can sometimes be a wait, so be prepared to wait if you have a larger party. It's a bit cramped, as the tables are close together, but you''ll forget about rubbing elbows with your neighbors once your delicious food arrives. It's only open for breakfast and lunch.

Love this place!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lexington, Kentucky
“Best breakfast ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was my first time here and I can't say enough great things about this place. If you're looking for a great breakfast, definitely check it out! Best omelet I've ever had. So delicious. Great menu choices, it's hard to pick. Great service, amazing atmosphere. I wish we had this restaurant at home, i would love to go there at least once a week. I can definitely recommend it!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Just Ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

This restaurant has some interesting choices in food. Not spectacular like reviewed by others and a little over priced for fancy eggs.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Delicous!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The first visit, my boyfriend and I say at the bar, I had the most delicous breakfast that consisted of cinamon roll with berries, cool whip and berry sauce!!! Delcious!!! The 2nd visit, we just had drinks, my boyfriend tried a bloodymary for the first time, and loved it! He had it spicey and it comes with celery, okra, carrot, and something else, I tried a mimosa, not my drink, and the waitress was nice to exchange it for a chocolate alcholic drink. I would recommend going here, they are kind of pricey, but we weren't dissapointed at all. Expect to pay 10+ per person

Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This place it really good. We have to eat at them anytime we are in a city they are located. They made my Potato Sensations even though it was not on the menu. Love it!

• Visited September 2013