“Great Place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Looking for a sandwich shop and we were directed here. So glad we tried it. Absolutely delicious! Very friendly! Highly recommend this place!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Always satisfies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We're always on the lookout for both delicious and relatively healthy food (a difficult combination), which routinely brings us back to Liza's Kitchen. Chef Mike has created wonderful meals worthy of many repeat experiences. Our favorites are the Hippie Chick sandwich, and Portobello mushroom sandwiches. Their salads are simple greens but the balsamic vinaigrette dressing makes it a delicious accompaniment to their sandwiches. Breakfast is ever popular, and the occasional wait for a table is always worth it. Live music on weekends is an added plus. Out of our four favorite Panama City restaurants, it's no. 1. (By the way, my husband and I split the Hippie Chick and salad and never leave hungry.)

• Visited December 2013
Augusta, Georgia
“Wasn't first choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

We had originally wanted to go to another broken egg but was crowded. I had seen the place walking by it so decided to go there. Bloody Mary's were really good and spicy... Food was very good with a great variety. Very laid back. Need to check this place out

Visited November 2013
NW Ohio
“A Diamond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

What a great place to have breakfast or lunch. Limited hours (8-3) but the food, service, and quality is top of the line. I had the chicken/mushroom soup and it was so good I ordered to bowls to go. Sandwiches were great....cold ones....hot ones....or tell them what you want and they will build it to your request.

• Visited November 2013
Eufaula, Alabama
“Really good brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is a busy little spot, so if you go for their weekend brunch I would get there right at 9 a.m. when they open. I enjoyed my egg dish with the roast beef and pimento cheese. I also tried the French toast and my husband ordered the Hippie Hash, Everything was delicious. I am not sure what is up with some of the other reviewers, but I loved their coffee. On our next trip to PCB we plan on trying the sandwiches. If you go for brunch you can order off the entire menu. Be aware that they close at 3 p.m. Everyone was super friendly and I thought the place clean; even though they were busy, the service was fast and efficient.

• Visited November 2013