“Satisfied once again!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Longview, Texas
“Satisfied once again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had previously tried here last time we went to PCB 2 years ago. It was great then and it was great this time! Service was prompt & friendly. Quality of food was excellent. Pizza, ravioli, & the seafood dishes other family members tried were all wonderful. I wouldn't try to go on a weekend at prime meal time as it gets too crowded. But, we will be back next trip!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bon Aqua, Tennessee
“"Very Pleased"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The pizza here is awesome ! The service was friendly and very prompt. We actually ate there twice be fore the week was over. The atmosphere is laid back and not real fancy which is fine by me. Would recommend it to friends and family.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arkansas
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The pizza was fairly good but they didn't keep the buffet stocked. It was busy when we were there so that might have been the problem. The staff was friendly but seemed to be understaffed.

Visited July 2013
Alabama
“Wish I could have eaten it all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had just gotten to PCB and settled in when we decided it was time to eat. It's was a weekend dedicated to doing new things so my daughter and I decided to try The Spicy Noodle. Best decision of the weekend! At first it seemed a little pricy, but when the plates arrived we knew we would have left overs for lunch the next day! I ordered the Tuscan Chicken and my daughter got the Chicken and Mushroom Marsala and we both were astounded by how good it was. We had no idea of the entree portion size so we ordered a house salad to begin with. It was no disappointment either! I heartily recommend this restaurant to anyone who is going to be on the west side of PCB, it is SO worth it!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I don't even know what to say.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I cannot rate the food because I did not actually ingest any. We walked in at 3:00 in the afternoon. The waitress said we could sit anywhere, but upon looking around, every table but one had dirty dishes on it. There were only 2 tables of diners eating the buffet, so it's not like they were swamped. We sat at the only clean table. We waited. And waited. And waited for about 15 minutes. No one came to serve us, and when I got up to find someone, I could not. We walked out. To me, poor service plus unclean equals a big NO in my book.

Visited July 2013