“Creative Dining” 4 of 5 stars

13741 E Emerald Coast Pkwy, Panama City Beach, FL 32413-7353
850-231-5202
Website
Improve this listing
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We have the "Best" Fine Dining! "Must Go! We are between Carillon and Rosemary Beaches located in Inlet Beach at the westend of PCB. Come in and enjoy our specialty Cocktails and well regarded wine list. Chef Thomas WOWS our regular guests with his modern interpretations of classical local cuisine. Intimate relaxed atmosphere. We feature many unique and seasonal dishes daily.Call for information and reservations Dinner Only - Reservations Recommended.
Kingston, MA
“Creative Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Had two good dinners here with good service and good food. Took our entire family here one night and everyone found something they enjoyed.

Visited March 2012

“Awesome Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

Our first time to visit the restaurant was for my 50th birthday dinner. You came highly recommended from a client of mine and thought we would give you a try. We were first greeted by Tom ( your son) who sat us and took care of us the rest of the evening with high regards. The drinks were very delicious and the food was outstanding. We will definately return. Thanks for an Excellent birthday!!!

Kendra, Mark & Cathy

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Fresh seafood,MADE TO ORDER, yummy, friendly. Nice change in PCB.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Ok. We live in Panama City Beach. Have been here two years. I am soooo tired of paying out the ying yang just to have some 20 year old cook (called a chef) who does not know what he's doing cook my overpriced, frozen fish.

At this restaurant, it is very friendly and very accommodating. Dad is the chef, son and daughter are the wait staff and Mom is the hostess.

We were very persnickety customers. We ordered something that was not on the menu at all and they still did it. And did it well. See, we have been to many seafood places here and in Destin. Yesterday we went to AJ's in Destin. It used to be great a few years ago but has steadily gone downhill. Yesterday we ordered blackened grouper... it was grilled with blackening seasoning. When we said this to the waiter he said yes, we never really blacken it... Well for $25 they should.

So we went to The Terrace tonight. They did not have blackened anything on the menu. But we asked the waiter if the chef could do it. He said yes - with an actual cast iron skillet and everything. So he did. We both wanted rice - it was not on the menu... they did it anyhow. I got the included greek salad... my husband wanted just lettuce and ranch dressing... (no ranch was on the menu) and they did it anyhow. My son wanted fries, they made them fresh for him. And they gave us a great assorted bread basket with a garlic hummus garlic spread (and regular butter too). It was yummy, I took all the left over bread and hummus home. I don't even like hummus.

They were sooooooooo accommodating, nice, friendly. We were even invited to visit the chef in the kitchen if we wanted to.

We ordered the grouper finger appetizer. Great. Unique tartar sauce. The fried grouper was tender and fresh.

It is around $20-$25 for each meal but soooooo much more worth it than many of the so called fine dining places in PCB or in Destin. An actual chef! And obviously they did not mind making substitutions. Highly recommend it. Their website: http://www.terracer.com/

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minneapolis
“Superb Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

Members of our family recently moved to Panama City Beach and have eaten here many times and love it. So we went here for our last meal before returning home. Wow! I rarely ask for a menu change, but was undecided whether I wanted to try Grouper or have my usual filet. The server suggested I have both and showed me how she would substitute my combination for another that was on the menu. It was a heavenly meal, one of the best I've ever had. There were 6 of us and we all loved our meals. The key lime pie was the best of 4 we tried in Panama City Beach and our friend had the chocolate pecan pie which was to die for. Definitely a wonderful place to top off a wonderful vacation. (yes, gratuity was included in our bill which was well deserved)

• Visited February 2012
Florida
“Wonderful and then some!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Every positive review of The Terrace is right on!! These people know food! I cannot believe this restaurant has been in our neighborhood and we never dined here - until now. I considered not reviewing it because, selfishly, I wish it could remain a secret. However, they deserve the kudos!!!

Our server was more personable and attentive than most. We ate in the bar which had a very warm, comfortable feel. Cosmos & house wine were delish. The food was prepared to perfection! Four of us enjoyed a variety of soup, crab cakes and fish dishes. The sauces
and sides were wonderful. We look forward to many future meals at The Terrace!