“Great food!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Arlington, Texas
“Great food!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We always stop at Hammerhead Freds when we are in PCB. Good raw and baked oysters and the onion ring tower is awesome!!!

Visited October 2012

60% Recommend
Minnesota
“OMG!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Omigosh, this place rocks!!! My parents eat there every year when they go down for the month. Finally I got to. And once again they had the 50% off the WHOLE menu!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Crab legs are to die for! Tried alligator for the first time. The dinner rolls they serve are so yummy! Everything was GREAT!!!! This is a definite place you need to eat at!!!

Visited February 2013
Panama City, Florida
“First Appearance”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I walked in to ask for a party one. Sassy teenager said I could sit at the bar if I wanted faster service. I was unable to find a seat. Asked why she would send me there knowing there was not a seat. Said it was my choice. I disagreed with her. Instead of adding my name to be served, she continued to sign others in to be seated. I complain that my waiting time is extended due to her argumentative attitude. There appeared to be a manager near by who took over.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs
“Hammerhead Freds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We got a wonderful surprise with a special price on all menu items to celebrate local support. We enhttp://www.hammerheadfreds.com/joyed the Ol'Biloxi Combo, Shrimp Trio and Abaco Platter. The food was excellent, even at regular price. The stall are getting ready for Spring Break, about to break out in a week or so.

Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ontario Canada
“A Great Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Food was great, and sevice was very good. The $10 Sawbuck menu can not be beat. There was only entertainment on one night when we were there and it was a better experience with the music group

Visited February 2013