“Food was great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shuckums Oyster Pub and Grill

Shuckums Oyster Pub and Grill
15618 Front Beach Rd., Panama City Beach, FL 32413 (Formerly Shuckums Oyster Bar and Grill)
850-235-3214
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Food was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I love crab bisque every time I go to the beach I have to get a bowl. I had the crab bisque at Shuckums and it was pretty good. I have had better but I am not complaining, it was worth eating and I would order it again there. My daughter had a burger and fries, which was nice and big and juicy. I told her it was an armpit burger, the kind that is so jucy it runs down your arm to your armpit! We enjoyed the atmosphere, our waiter was friendly, the wait time on the food was quite a while but the restaurant was packed at the time. After eating we went to the Karaoke area next door and had a blast. We laughed so hard it was great!! Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2013

Douglasville, Georgia
“Searching for good sea food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I went out late looking for seafood for my parents.I purchased the Big Mack platter,Shrimp dinner and Rockafella Oysters.Everything was great.The Oysters was the best thing I had.That was my second time eating them and I have to say the experience was better than the first time I had them.The only down fall is that they have changed there menu and now it doesn't include Crab claws.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Our table smelled like sour laundry.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

When we sat down to order the waitress wiped the table with a dirty rag that smelled. We asked her to re clean the table with a clean rag and she just huffed at us and said the rag she used was clean. Then she asked us,"So you want to order or what?" We left. If that is the way they clean and respect customers I want no part of it.

Visited September 2012
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Fantastic Oysters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I read about this place on the internet and it looked interesting so we went first thing when we got into Panama City Beach. They have outdoor seating and are pet friendly. We had the baked oysters and popcorn shrimp. Both were excellent. We will absolutely go back there in July when we are there.

• Visited March 2013
Arlington, Texas
“Love it here!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Shuckums is the first place we stop every year when we get to PCB!! Baked oysters are to die for! You have to have an oyster shooter while you are there.

• Visited October 2012