“Great Time” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you want to sit back and enjoy the relaxing view or splash around the water with the dolphins and sea life, Island Time offers these options. This 50' sailing catamaran with two restrooms and a snack bar can hold up to 78 people with enough seating for everyone. They play lots of great music during the cruises and get you up dancing and playing games as you are returning to the dock. Both the Snorkel & Splash Adventure Cruise or the Sunset Sailing Cruise are a great time for anyone who enjoys the water or is visiting the water for the first time. Now featuring a water-slide and paddleboards! Check out their website for all the trip details.
Berryville, Arkansas
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We took this snorkeling trip on June 28 2014 and it was Great. It was our first cruise with this company. The captain and the crew were great. We didn't see any dolphins But that was ok because the snorkeling was lot's of fun. Take this trip you will enjoy yourself.

Marshfield, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
“Love it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We just went back for a second trip cause we loved it so much the first time we went a few years ago! I will say we have never gotten to get in the water with the dolphins but have always seen them. Snorkling is fun. You find sand dollars, star fish and other critters. It's a good time to collect some good sea shells too. The crew is wonderful, it's not overly priced, and the kids love it!

Morristown, Tennessee
“Great crew. Fun Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Loved it! 2nd time on this boat tour. Capt. and Crew make it fun for all with music, games, as well as snorkeling. They took care of the sea sick with kindness and jokes.

Laurel, Mississippi
“good snorkeling trip, don't expect any dolphin swim”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I hate to do this but I was very upset and disappointed because I know it's illegal for them to drop us in the path of the dolphins but they could have at least tried somehow, all of the negative reviews about this company are true, it was overcrowded if you ask me, if you like crowds and only care about snorkeling but this is the tour for you but it's not for me because I had my heart set on a dolphin swim, we didn't even get that close to them, they won't ever see me again, one of the guys that works on the boat snatched the money out of my hands when I was getting a snack and a drink, sad, I've never felt more unwelcome on a tour in my life, I'm insulted honestly, I should have cancelled my trip when I had the chance, and the dolphins were brought up once or twice, we only saw them in the water one time and they were a half a mile away, there shouldn't be any mentioning of dolphins included in their tours because they don't bring them up hardly unless you ask them and their answers were so vague, I apologize but when you clearly state on the phone when you make your reservation that a dolphin snorkel is included you should at least try to make it happen

Atlanta, Georgia
“Sooooo much fun! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We had a blast on this cruise. We saw a few dolphins, but the seas were a tad choppy. I was nervous about the swim from the boat to shell island, but the crew was very motivating and encouraging which helped ease my fears. We had a great time and would definitely do it again. The crew was great! Even the new guy that got all wet =\. Definitely would add this to the list of "to do's" while in PCB